Forex Is A Very Easy Business Or Job?

Rate this topic

its both and most probably a way of living, trading is a way to earn and it takes a lot, thats one thing i learned when i started trading with hotforex 3 years back.

Yes, we can earn money by trading in forex. We can try to start with demo account to learn, make us be more ready to trade in forex. although we have chance to earn money, we also must understand that forex is risky business.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

You can take it anyway, a business or a job but in both the cases its certainly not easy and its tough. Most of the traders do make a mistake that forex market is very easy and they invest blindly.

If we make mistake in forex, we should make it as lesson and. As long as we trade in forex is a lesson. There will be more knowledge about forex that we will get. A successful trader also will not be a successful immediately. There is process and we must be patient.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to my personal opinion, I think in the present world now Forex is considered as a professional business platform which can start at any person with a little amount. But, those people are not regular in Forex trading; sometimes they take it as their part time job. In my trading life, I took Forex as my part time job with MXTrade where I am able to carry on my trading in my mobile phone due to having automated mobile trading software.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

According to my personal opinion, I think in the present world now Forex is considered as a professional business platform which can start at any person with a little amount. But, those people are not regular in Forex trading; sometimes they take it as their part time job. In my trading life, I took Forex as my part time job with MXTrade where I am able to carry on my trading in my mobile phone due to having automated mobile trading software.

yeah. we can invest in this market. but when we can make money from it. it can become great market. we can trade full time with it. we can make rich with it.

• 3 weeks later...

traders who have discipline and maximum trading capacity will greatly help the development of their careers in the forex business.through it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. of course, account conditions and order execution is crucial also. I currently trade with a broker that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EURUSD 0.2 -0.5). I know these brokers are limited, and you won't find them among the biggest brokers lists as 99% of them are alleged market makers. You'll have to work a little harder and dig a little deeper as I did to find Tickmill.

• 4 weeks later...

its not an easy business and its not a job!! its a life style, and hard one as well, not physically, but it requires a lot!

Its hard to define Forex trading as a life style, its very tough and people are doing it as it could be a good source of income, otherwise nobody would take it as a life style.

actually forex trading is quite flexible! i mean even people with a 8 hours job can manage trading forex due to the availability of its mobile platforms, internet and portable laptops. if you dont want to spend to much time trading forex then be a position trader or swinger, you can trade once a week or every day!! and the weekends are always free for family. thats how forex is in my opinion, and thats what makes it so addictive

Trading this business is so much good if we have the right knowledge and then make sure we have the right mind and nehaviour in trading this business and then we will not have much of the loss as we trade this business. Knowledge and skills is so much helping traders in the business. I trade with ECN account type at Tickmill broker, in related on spread it has to favor short term trading method such scalping. ECN brokers get pricing feeds from multiple institutional market participants and display the best quote on their trading platform. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero. This tight to zero spread pricing will particularly benefit both scalping or day trading activity.

Guest hunter13

today forex is business for us. we can earn money with it. but we need get the plan with it. we need how to earn money from it. if we do not know how to get money. we need practice more. when we has profit in demo account. we can be start with real money

today forex is business for us. we can earn money with it. but we need get the plan with it. we need how to earn money from it. if we do not know how to get money. we need practice more. when we has profit in demo account. we can be start with real money

Yeah, we surely should have a plan. And I recently read interesting thoughts, that our losses should be also planned, not only the profit.

Guest tenloman

it is not easy business. you can pay much money before you get money with this market. who told you easy business. they will lose money with this market.

• 2 weeks later...