Your Favorite Season And Earn $0.50 Lr

• Root Admin

Tell us what's your favorite season (spring, summer, autumn or winter) and why's that and you win $0.5 LR.. First 14 contestants will win.

When I was young I used to like winter then when I was in school I liked summer with the holidays but now I like autumn. Here in europe the temperature is not too hot but yet not cold, the trees still have leaves...

Good luck everyone

Guest MEOCON

Things I like about spring:

Playing outside,

Playing in the back yard,

Painting the cardboard dalmatian box,

Riding my bike,

Breathed in the new energy of Spring

These are the things I like about spring.

my AC LR : U3085967

Guest TheRedHawk

i like summer

Here in my country the weather is very good and the best fruit is come in summer

also i love summer becouse holidays and there are no school .

winter is good in Egypt and it going to rain in winter i love raining .

My LR : u0065484

My favorite season is Summer . I like being able to go out in just shorts and t-shirt, without having to dress in layers of clothes like in winter. There are more things to do in the summer, such as going to the beach, amusement parks, barbecuing, swimming, etc.. No need to worry about taking your life in your hands driving in ice and snow. I cannot take the cold

My LR:U9167770

Guest bringpeace

i like dry season because i can play in everywhere, in my country just have two seasons, wet and dry season..

I don't like wet season because i will get wet in play in outside..

my LR : U0051982

Guest thinhbo

Winter because:

I don't get on too well with excessively hot weather

My birthday is in winter.

I like wearing make up, which doesn't work as well in summer.

I like fake fur coats and boots.

Snow rocks!

LR Account:U0330025

Guest nhatbanlata

Autumn, because it's the perfect mix between winter and summer. It's not too cold to stop wearing capris and shorts but it's cold enough to get rid of the bugs and mosquitoes that rear their ugly heads during the spring. Plus the scenery is breathtaking before it goes into hibernation.

MY acc LR: U2112045

Me too, wanna put mine in LOL

Actually I enjoy all seasons in their place {not screwed up like it's been the last few years}

But SPRING is my very favorite, everything is coming to life and so Beautiful wink.gif

{no pay, for members only}

Guest cuviet

I love fall. The season takes my breath away with its crimson and orange leaves and clear cold days (at least in my part of the country). Also, as corny as it may sound, I love getting reacquainted with my sweaters, Uggs, fireplace, and apple cider. But most of all, I crave the "change" that fall brings--when everything seems to go through dramatic changes. Best of all, fall signals new beginnings for me (remember the thrill of a new school year and the scent of freshly sharpened pencils?).

Acc LR:U8020946 or U4507248

Guest batuoclovemusic

My favorite season is winter. When I was a kid growing up in Connecticut, there was always the possibility of a snow storm to close the schools. And NOTHING in this world beat careening down a hill on a sled at the speed of sound (or at least that's how fast I thought I was going.)

Now that I'm living in Southern California, the only rain we get is in winter time...and I love the rain.

My LR:U9378699

Guest duydj

Spring is when I enjoy my garden the most. There are flowers blooming and new growth on bare trees. The garden is full of birds, bees, and butterflies. It's a time when nature really shines

My LR:U2777900

winter is my best season becouse i love rain and i love to play under raining with friends

and summer is very hot in egypt i hate hot weather

My LR : U8871990

Thanks admin I like This Forum So Much .

Archived