Fx Managed (Scalping)

Guest forexmanager

Guest forexmanager

Hi everyone.

I'm author one of many scalping system. All details of this system like video of one working day and account statement with trading results you can see on my web site.

Also I invite all people who need managed fx acc join to my trading as my clients.

• 2 years later...

Yeah, scalping trading style is also my favorite! But, I like to handle my live trading account manually! Because, I need to improve my trading skill! Its true 10% monthly return is not a big deal; but I am confident about my success! Besides, I use most transparent Forex broker TradingBanks, so I don’t have any issue here on my capital security!

• 7 months later...

I also like scalping. But this trading system is like my plan B. I use this method when I don’t get any kind of good set up for my long term trading. Scalping is very popular in forex market. But it can not bring you enough profit margins. If you are a new trader or suffer too much loss in long term trading you can apply this. I trade with AAFX. It allows me to trade with any kinds of trading method without restrictions.

Archived