How To Start Out With Trading?

Guest robemeen

Gloria, I am not sure why you have to promised anything? If that your company or something like that? Also, I don’t see why should we go with your promise? I mean, it’s not like you any celebrity that we know about, so all doesn’t make sense to me. I believe the better way to start up is through demo, but that might be slightly on the boring side which is why I use alternative which is perhaps better and that’s demo contest with OctaFX broker, it’s awesome especially their Southampton Supreme, it’s weekly based with unlimited prizes to be won, so all pretty special and helps out with working for us in big way, so that makes me entirely relaxed and comfortable.

Make sure to take your time while learning about forex trading and it's fundamentals so that you can be ready to learn about how to analyze the price movement in the market

On 9/20/2016 at 0:43 PM, uncle gober said:

To be able to be the most is not easy, I just still often loss, sometimes also had to deposit again in TICKMILL for capital already reduced. But I myself was also tried for learning from my trading experience as well, let future maximum results can be obtained.

But these experiences are good for you to evaluate it in the end of your trading session. Make sure to take your time while doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For trading permanently, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. actually, only regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies as like low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , superior execution and much more.        

I agree, indeed we must continue to evaluate. own evaluation serves to improve trading skills that we have, if we've made a mistake in trading, and we have a strong motivation to improve trading skills that we have definitely her we will continue to evaluate in order to have the capacity trading better and could gain more leverage.

On 12/1/2016 at 10:18 AM, uncle gober said:

I agree, indeed we must continue to evaluate. own evaluation serves to improve trading skills that we have, if we've made a mistake in trading, and we have a strong motivation to improve trading skills that we have definitely her we will continue to evaluate in order to have the capacity trading better and could gain more leverage.

the evaluation should certainly be at any time in doing so, because businesses will invite the risk when an error can not we learn back, and good motivation will be like where how to do forex business at a profit, and this business must be clever in managing the fund and also meminimaisir risks properly so that they can survive in the running of his trade

evaluating the ability of trade we must also continue to be made. because if we continue to evaluate ourselves and our trading ability, we will definitely continue to look for our own shortcomings and will be improved. in other words, every time a new evaluation should be something positive and useful for us in the process of trading for their maximum benefit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 9:26 AM, ViproMarket said:

if we do not have sufficient trading ability to trade using a real account, should we trade using a demo account first. as a place to add to the readiness to trade using a real account.

well in demo account should we do our best to continue to be utilized in the study, without a preparation made will not be optimal in the running forex trading. even a loss that would be obtained

3 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

if it has not been totally plunged in trading forex, traders should be able to use the demo account as a training ground, explanation and introduction to forex trading. in order to establish a good mental at the moment will trade using a real account.

in demo trading will obviously be able to cultivate the sciences and also increase our trading capabilities to the maximum, and do not forget to mention always do the evaluation to be in error will be studied again with good

Archived