How To Start Out With Trading?

Guest robemeen

Guest robemeen

Hey, I currently play poker for a living, And I'd like to get into trading too, and kind of do it on the side. The problem is that I don't really know where to start. I tried tradimo.com, but I feel like this goes way to fast and I miss a lot. How did most big traders start out? How should I? Are there any good training sites for beginners? Thanks! (I prefer forex over stocks as I heared it's more profitable, right?)

steve barbarich

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

nowaday we are easy to trade. you find some broker and choose the best for your. afterthat you deposit money and trade. but you must sure about your knowledge. you can trade without knowledge. special technical analysis

• 1 year later...

nowaday we are easy to trade. you find some broker and choose the best for your. afterthat you deposit money and trade. but you must sure about your knowledge. you can trade without knowledge. special technical analysis

You are right. If you choose an appropriate broker you can earn a lot through Forex and I have experienced it as I have lose much money before till I came across my current broker. I have earned a lot through him.

• 1 month later...

1. Is not similar to any trading game

2. It's a long time to learn, so invest your time

3. Patient is the key

Start with making a demo account, try to learn and understand how forex trading works...

• 7 months later...

You need to start by understanding your goals for online trading. What do you want to do and what do you want to achieve. Then, you need to assess whether you have some risk money to trade with. Thirdly, you need to become educated. Check out some of the great websites out there. Don't rush. Develop a plan and then start slowly.

tradorax Review

Yeah Demo Account is the best source to learn about trading with Forex. When you feel that now you are ready to start trading, you can start live account.

Agreed however demo account trading seems to be tiring yet it is more rewarding as it is much helpful in learning forex easily and quickly. For anyone who wishes to start live account i would recommend starting with small amounts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2016 at 3:29 PM, uncle gober said:

using an account first very helpful in preparing for skills in its market analysis, and if you have been trained to be able to get real results, as my trading account TICKMILL classic to get the desired profit.

Well, you can it from demo account. train your trading skills and you will be much ready for real account.

3 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah Demo trading would be the best way to learn about how to trade wih forex, as there's no risk of losing money involved.  Thus you can do trade wih free mind and achieve the knowledge. 

The more you trade with demo account in the first place, the more experiences you will gain and you can learn more.

On 8/12/2016 at 5:37 PM, gaban said:

The more you trade with demo account in the first place, the more experiences you will gain and you can learn more.

Yes of course, you need to trade a lot with Demo if you want to earn more experience and you also need to do live trading with small amount in order to gain some real experience, then you could try with large amount.

5 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yes of course, you need to trade a lot with Demo if you want to earn more experience and you also need to do live trading with small amount in order to gain some real experience, then you could try with large amount.

Also on demo account, you can make a simulation of your trading based on how much funds do you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting out in Forex can said to be the hardest thing for many reasons. Firstly, it’s about whether we actually belong here or not and that can be found through practicing on demo for some time while finding right broker is also another difficult part to play. I am currently working with OctaFX broker where I get excellent help and support while helps greatly in starting out which is to do with their demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s awesome been just 90 minutes yet there are unlimited prizes to be won, so all makes it great and helps a lot with working. Also, if we go with investment we can get 50% bonus on deposit which is another wonderful thing.

Archived