Can You Make Fast Money With Forex?

ali555

I have come across people saying that forex is a way to earn fast money online, thats why many is desperate to learn forex for them to trade and make fast money. I have think about it very well and wants to ask every trader here on weather you can make fast money in forex?
To me it might be possible while to others it might not be possible. It depends on your view and reasons to back up your opinion.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

wrong if you have a mind to be able to make a quick buck. because we need to know is not easy to get a lot of money from forex trading. With the forex risk is very high, then we have much to learn and practice.

Forex requires a lot of hard work if you want to earn money from forex. We have much to learn and practice trading. Thus increasing our trading skills. That way, we can make money from forex.

yes, I agree with you, forex is not a quick way to earn money. to earn money from forex, we have to work hard. given the huge forex risk. With hard work we can get money in forex. Much to learn and practice trading. So we will have the skills and knowledge.

Guest gaban

yes, it depends on your trading skills if you want to earn easy money in forex. you must continue to improve your trading skills well. you can use a demo contest to improve your trading skills.

No doubt that we can make the fast money with the forex trading business because the market trend is fluctuated all the time and it is very dynamic market where we have the great possibilities that we make the huge money with the short period of the time but we need to have the good techniques of the trading and have the good analysis skills and know the fundamental and technical analysis in the forex trading business.

Guest gaban

Basically If you cannot manage and calculate your risk, then don't ever think about trading in Forex. Many traders back away from forex because of this (who want to get fast money). But taking manageable risks has its rewards always in Forex market.

yes, I agree with you, if you can not manage risk well you better get out of this business. Because of forex has a very high risk. With that risk, it is not easy for us to get money from forex.

it depend upon you that what kind of trader you are,if you have more knowledge about the Forex trading business and having good strategies then you can earn more and if you have a big investment then also too.and if you do not have any capital then you have need to hard work for earning more in this forum.

Guest gaban

do not even think to be able to quickly get a lot of money from forex trading. because the forex risk is very high. We can not get money quickly at forex. we must have a lot of good trading skills. And we have to patients to be able to make money from forex.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

without having the knowledge and skills of the trade is very high then we can not get maximum results. to acquire skills and good trade then we can use a demo account or a demo contest.

Guest gaban

of course it depends on the skill of each trader to be able to earn money in forex. because it is not easy for us to be able to earn money in forex forex considering the very high risk. to be able to earn money in forex then we must have good trading skills.

• 3 months later...

Definitely I can make money with Forex. For fast money making, I love trading on News time and doing Scalping on other times. You know what? My broker is the most flexible and user friendly trading platform that's why I don't get any kind problems to make money from Forex.

As OctaFx has recently removed all restriction on using any kind of trading strategies, now I can do scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA's as I want. But I always love to do news trading following 50% technical analysis and 50% depending on news. As, OctaFX provides the fastest trading server, so it always easy and profitable for me to go with news trading.

Sometimes, I do scalping too. Though Scalping is always risky but with my money management, I don't get huge loss on scalping but get the profits easily.

Guest gaban

I think it's hard for us to be able to make money in forex quickly, since forex has a very high risk, with the risk that we need to have a lot of experience to be able to make money with forex.

Archived