Free Double In A Day Technique Doubles Your Fx Account In 1 Trade

Rate this topic

Has anybody traded the Forex Double in a Day technique where you double your account in a Day by adding lots to a winning position in a risk free basis? Here’s the link – http://expert4x.com/the-double-in-a-day-ea-and-technique/

There are over 60 examples submitted by over 40 independent traders of this happening in November on their free forum – looks very impressive. I would love to hear if anybody has any actual independent experience trading this risk management technique – it is really worth looking at.

There is one trader on their forum that made 198% risking only 3% of his account on one trade. Most traders have made a 90% return on 1 trade – not bad for a free system.

Your feedback will be appreciated :biggrin:

• 5 years later...

Forex has become one of the virtual earning platforms in the currency exchange market. Any types of currency exchange trader can participate here from anywhere around the world. In capital requirement Forex is very flexible. Forex4you is an online trading broker who gives all types of trading elements to their traders. Their easy withdraw and money transferring system I like to use most as these are very smooth and free from all technical problem.

From the brokers we the traders always want extra facilities that will help us to make extra money. And bonus is the main issue which every trader wants to become successful. But my suggestion is to select the regulated broker ForexOne who have the their clients funds security so that their clients always feel safe and comfortable by investing money in a safe platform. All trader should be careful in choosing the broker.

From among trading elements spread is the most important trading tool which most of the Forex traders consider when choosing their broker. Because the lower spread always helps the trader to make profit easily. ForexOne is a nice trading Company that gives – low spread from 0.4 pips, risk management, daily trade news and events, demo trading account etc. For their low spread facility in my trading life I can make good money easily.