Pamm System

i once experience as pamm traders, but the only lack with these system is, sometime the investor are incidently pull out their investment, which pupose to unbalance our trading performance.i try to keep honest with them and describe any trading condition, system i've been use for pamm system. but seem not work on both side. I would prefer autotrade by myfxbook, has a better condition, provider need to meet strict requirement, as they also selective at choosing brokers linked with their autotrade service, as result not all brokers supported. these where i move and choose on of supported broker, it's already over years since i open my account with armada markets, and subscribe several signal provider, now i'm about to become autotrade provider use my current account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

this is great systerm. we can invest to good trader. they will make money for us. i invest in liteforex paam account. i see it effectively. i think we should put a part of our fun in this type account. we can make money passive

• 1 month later...
Guest tenloman

this system is great. i has invested in liteforex for 5 months. we need find some trader who has profit in longtimes. we can invest to them and they will be make money for us. in that time we can learn more about market. we can improve our skill after that we can use our profit in paam accoun to trading. it is great plan

• 1 month later...
Guest hunter13

i invested in paam account in liteforex. i trade for myself too. we need invest in some paam account manager. we will have better porfolio with forex market. our profit will be stable than one

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My broker doesn't offer PAMM accounts at the moment but they're planning to start working with PAMMs. As for me, I prefer trading by myself, but if FF really offers their clients open a PAMM account, I will try it.

Yeah you should definately try PAMM accounts as they are very helpful for both experienced and newbies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I see, there have so many offers of automatic trading but believe me, I am not interested any of them. Even, I am happy with my low monthly percentage! Basically, I want to be a self dependable Forex trader. In addition, till now I am learning. I use one of the most education friendly broker TradingBanks, so I am improving my trading skilled gradually.

Archived