How To Predict Payment Processor That Will Going Collapse?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hello

There are several signs that help users to stay away or move money from processors that will soon colapse or going to scam.

As a general rule NEVER and I MEAN NEVER keep a lot of funds into online payment processors doesn't matter if is a new one, or a reputable one as it may close the next day. So use this online payment processors for exactly the reasons they are created - to send or receive money not to keep or store funds.

In over 10 years since I'm working online I've seen numerous payment processors that colapsed. To name a few: E-gold, 1Mdc, LibertyDollar, StrictPay, E-bullion, AlterGold, LibertyReserve, StormPay, GlobalDigitalPay and few other that I do not even remember their names.

There are several signs which will predict a payment processor will turn into a scam or will close the shop:

- Users get their accounts blocked for no obvious reasons

- Support staff is answering very late on answer or are not answering at all

- Exchangers start to stop accepting that currency or are rising the fees very much for out exchanges

- The owners try to keep as annonimus as possible and are not offering information about them or the business

- Merchants drop the processor and are not accepting payments through it

- Stay away from new or one person armay processors. If something happen with the owner the business is going to die

• 1 year later...

Hello

There are several signs that help users to stay away or move money from processors that will soon colapse or going to scam.

As a general rule NEVER and I MEAN NEVER keep a lot of funds into online payment processors doesn't matter if is a new one, or a reputable one as it may close the next day. So use this online payment processors for exactly the reasons they are created - to send or receive money not to keep or store funds.

In over 10 years since I'm working online I've seen numerous payment processors that colapsed. To name a few: E-gold, 1Mdc, LibertyDollar, StrictPay, E-bullion, AlterGold, LibertyReserve, StormPay, GlobalDigitalPay and few other that I do not even remember their names.

There are several signs which will predict a payment processor will turn into a scam or will close the shop:

- Users get their accounts blocked for no obvious reasons

- Support staff is answering very late on answer or are not answering at all

- Exchangers start to stop accepting that currency or are rising the fees very much for out exchanges

- The owners try to keep as annonimus as possible and are not offering information about them or the business

- Merchants drop the processor and are not accepting payments through it

- Stay away from new or one person armay processors. If something happen with the owner the business is going to die

Perfect suggestion sir, you are so brilliant.

I'm totally agree with you, just keep money in short time and hurry to WD the fund.

I'm also do this after i loss some dollar in Libery Reserve that I got profit from Liteforex broker. Now, I always using local deposit and withdrawal in Liteforex, its fast and secure

Archived