Lets Invest With A Good Pamm Account

Let share here about PAMM Account. Anyone interested in investing in the PAMM account? what is the reason? 1. do not have a good trading system, but you have sufficient funds? 2. want to get the maximum profit, by investing to PAMM trader reliable? 3. Did not want to bother, do not have much time for forex trading?

Pamm Account

Forex pamm accounts is a great opportunity to invest and make money.
I have a great PAMM Accounts to be considered.

Monitoring

here

Trading characteristics
Type of trading: night scalping in channel
Pairs: GBP/CAD, AUD/CHF, EUR/NZD
Method of trading: Automatic
Possible averaging, smart money management
Every month profit, no months with losses, real trading history more than 10 months

There are 3 PAMMs in different brokers RVD Markets, Alpari, FXOpen

More than 120 investors believe in Manager trading

If you are interesting, you can invest in one of his PAMM or maybe even doing invest in all the PAMM :)

Remember 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket'

Read the proposals and become Investor, follow the link!

PAMM RVD Markets PAMM Alpari PAMM FXOpen

I will post on this thread to update this PAMM accounts

Every month profit, no months with losses, real trading history more than 10 months

PAMM Account RVD Markets
rvd.jpg

PAMM Account FxOpen
fxopen.jpg

PAMM Account Alpari
alpari.jpg

The principle of work of the PAMM-accounts is quite simple: the trading Manager creates trading PAMM-account, adds his own capital, in the settings sets the amount of commission payments from the profit and other conditions of participation of Investors.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts and past performance charts.

The performance charts typically show account equity, daily profit, daily gain, total gain, max drawdown, max relative profit, Sharpe ratio, etc. Performance charts provide an unbiased and many-sided analysis of the Manager’s past performance and trading style. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice investors will find it easy to choose the best manager for themselves.

When the Investor joins under a PAMM account, regularly updated trading statements will be provided in MyFXOpen area to monitor your PAMM Manager’s trading activity.

You can also communicate with your PAMM Manager via FXOpen Forum and ask any questions you may have about PAMM account terms.

Night scalping in channel

it is sure guys. if you can sure about profit i think i can invest to you

Hello Sir, you can try with minimum Invest :)

Hello all, our PAMM Account keep growing.

2013-11-28_133927.jpg

Monitoring here

Trading characteristics
Type of trading: night scalping in channel

Read the proposals and become Investor, follow the link!

PAMM RVD Markets PAMM Alpari PAMM FXOpen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

yeah. it's so good.

I've invest in Liteforex PAMM and have good result there..

For this broker, i will try some dollar first. If good like Liteforex, I will improve my deposit here...

yeah. it's so good. do you trade yoursef.i have a half fund to paam account. i trade with half fund

Archived