Need Advice On Brokers..

• 3 months later...

A Good broker can lead a trader to the path of Success. On the other hand, Scam brokers usually steal money from Traders. Its really been sad that, there are so many scam brokers has raised in Forex industry. In today's world, Forex broker regulation is an important factor in reliability and trust.

A regulated broker must be annually audited and checked regarding whether it adheres to regulations and rules or fails to do so. So, I recommend everyone to go with a Safe platform. According to trading services, facilities, trading features, friendly behave I love trading with one of the worlds most popular broker OctaFX.

This platform is not regulated yet, but still gives supports to Traders its Best. OctaFX is using a separate account to keep protected trader's funds. So I really feel secured to trade with this amazing broker.

I think to choose a good forex broker is to check whether the broker is registered on a credible institution ?. Does the broker have tradiing are transparent condition and whether they have good server so that when we open a position no requotes. Based on my experience, then I recommend freshforex.

I have used a broker FreshForex last for 1 year. I think this broker is a broker that is safe and good. They are already listed on the "Saint Vincent and The Grenadies" since the 2012 addition they are also members of CRFIN in Russia. Their trading servers are very fast even for trade execution less than 1 second and no requotes. They also provide daily analysis to assist traders.

• 2 weeks later...

A broker means much thing to me. Broker can bring us either success or failure. I always wanted to trade with a Safe broker. Where I could use my all trading strategies, can do analysis as how I want and get the maximum trading security so that I can perform on trade without being worried. You will hardly find a good broker that could lead us to success. but I have got OctaFX broker as my own. We have to check brokers security and service facilities before making account with them.

So that we don' go with a scam broker and lose our all capital. Along with international regulation standards, OctaFX uses a different accounts to keep protected trader's investment segregated from the company's personal account. This broker also achieved several awards as best ECN broker, BES broker in ASIA and more.

Guest gaban

you can start forex in instaforex. The broker can give you a lot of convenience in terms of trading. you can trade using bonus posts. so as you do not need to spend money

When I was a new Forex trader then I felt huge problem about choose my broker. Because I could not understand which broker is perfect for me. But at last I get my expected broker FreshForex. I believe this is the best broker for the new Forex traders. Because they provide online Forex training course. And that is very helpful for the new Forex trader.

Choose a good broker is very important for a Forex trader. Because a scam broker hit your stop loss without any reason. And do not give your big profit. But I am very happy because I trade in FreshForex. This broker is very honest to their client. And also they help to the new Forex traders to learn the Forex business by their training.

First confirm If the broker is regulated under the regulatory authority, the country it's registered in and also observe if their trading conditions and services are good to you. Then, you can consider if you will be with them or not. I took a deep research when choosing the right broker but finally, I decided to stick to regulated one that offers me with suitable services. now i am using FBS and I love their execution speed without freezing.

When I was a new Forex trader then I open a demo account in FreshForex. Because their trading spread is very low and also have 45 trading currency. And I always try to learn from my mistakes in my demo account. After two months I become a successful Forex trader by my hard work. Now I can easily make my profit in my real account with this broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a very nice business if we like this business very well and recognize the risks. in addition to the existence of many trading platforms provide the best option for traders.

FBS Trader 4 is a modern informational trading platform for operating with accounts in Forex, CFD and Futures markets. This convenient system allows to carry out transactions and to carry out high-grade technical analysis thanks to a large quantity of built-in indicators and linear instruments. The platform is suitable for Internet trading and for development of your own trading strategy.

I prefer to trade at Instaforex. with trading in instaforex then I can get a lot of advantages. and the broker is able to provide free capital such a bonus post very useful for traders

I trade with TenkoFx. If we want to trade in forex, we should choose broker which give an ease to their client to start trading. Make sure that our broker also regulated and reliable so we can be more focus when trading and our trading result will be more maximal. Deposit bonus from broker also should be maximized as well as possible.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

good broker will always consider the interests tradernya. so will a lot of traders who feel very comfortable stay for trading in the broker. so we are able to obtain maximum results. and I prefer to trade in instaforex

Archived