Need Advice On Brokers..

Though, you are a new Forex trader. Therefore, I want to suggest you to use world most helpful trading broker, which has enough facilities about helping new Forex traders by their educational support. Personally, I have used this trading platform in their demo & now I am using their live trading platform. it has best equipment and software of significantly reduce the like hood of technical error. It’s allows any kind of trading robot or strategy. Therefore, it is very easy for me to test any robot in my account. Never make dealing with a scam broker. Because, all scam brokers surely steal your money from your trading investment. You should be making your trading skilled by reading their ‘Free Forex eBook’.

would you choose a broken vault to stored your money, i bet you wouldn't. it's all about security, good broker will provide benefits to the trader. i'll do research on their regulation, and how the platform enviroment works, my current brokers Armada Markets Regulated by Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia. It means that it is not offshore islands regulated broker with weak regulation and high scam risk. spread offer are low, eurusd 0.7 pips with commision included, other major are averaga 1 pips spread, and most impresive is they offer gold spread price at 10 pips, so far, armada give best trading condition i can get.

I now believe with FBS. The broker providing comfort to me when trading with maximum service. they give attention to the smoothness of the deposit and withdrawal of funds. also they are ECN broker. ECN brokers provide excellent execution speed. I get it in the FBS. This broker has Market Execution: trading without requotes , Any Expert Advisers (Robots) are allowed Any trading strategies: Scalping, Hedging, News Trading – are allowed , and Floating spreads starting from 0,2 pips. Fixed spread from 3 pips. Zero zpreads.

I prefer to believe in instaforex. after I started trading here for 2 years no problem. This broker is very convenient for trading. therefore I highly recommend for trading here

• 4 weeks later...

last year started trading in armada markets, very low spreads, fast withdrawals have been an advantage, before I use Skrill withdrawal, very fast, now supports local epayment FasaPay, the indonesian customers are more convenient, same goes with me. it's great tio had local payment bridge, save time, saves cost, more comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

brokers who we choose to be able to maximize our well because that way we will be able to trade with the maximum if we are able to make good use of broker service, so that we will be able to trade with the maximum

There are a lot of them, which you can make use of. Finding the most reliable and suitable for you is the thing.. I can suggest you to go for FBS. I've had the best broker experience with that company above the others whom I`ve been trading with

There are many brokers in the market, choose the one which you can access easily at your place and a broker who has been operating in your country for last couple of years to check reliability.

I think it is important to trade with a broker that is reliable while we must take expert advice on selecting the broker since this is a major issue, if we get this correct then we get perfect atmosphere and conditions to improve our trading and build a solid career, but at the same time we can’t avoid losing money.

I took advice from my friend since has been trading from long time and that’s why I use OctaFX, it is very reliable and highly recommended broker by everyone. They have great trading platform like cTrader, which is especially built and design for ECN lovers like me, so we always get our trades through global banks and there is never any delay or requotes with the orders.

choosing a broker to trade becomes very important because by choosing the right broker then we were able to trade with the maximum and comfortable, therefore we need to find the right broker. we can get right broker if we can to do testing broker. we can utulize of demo account to testing broker

Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading and SMS market alerts. I think TenkoFx provide an excellent facility for traders, PAMM Manager, Investor and Partner

Forex trading is the difficult business and earning money in this business is never easy to get, it needs much hard work and p

Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading and SMS market alerts. I think TenkoFx provide an excellent facility for traders, PAMM Manager, Investor and Partner
Forex trading is the difficult business and earning money in this business is never easy to get, it needs much hard work and p

To get maximal result, we must choose the best broker which can make us feel comfort when trading. Try to use small amount to start trading in forex. And it will teach use to manage our trading skills, especially for controlling and managing skills.

To get maximal result, we must choose the best broker which can make us feel comfort when trading. Try to use small amount to start trading in forex. And it will teach use to manage our trading skills, especially for controlling and managing skills.

yes we do need to choose a broker that makes us comfortable for trading. to choose a broker that is comfortable then we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable. so then we will be successful in forex

My personal advice be to select a company that respects you otherwise it is useless to work where we feel like unwanted, as I have previously got really bad experience with certain brokers where just because I was low investors, I was not even getting reply for my problem, hence I switch to a company that loves everyone equally. OctaFX is now my trading broker and I can say proudly that they treat everyone with respect and also their customer service is so good that we can contact them any time even on weekends.

choosing a broker should we do with caution because many brokers who scam. therefore we need to test first broker that we will use to trade so that we can trading with comfort and maximum. we can use a demo account or try to trade using a real account

I believe which broker has enough educational support that’s the best broker I mean appropriate trading platform for new Forex traders. Because, new traders need huge knowledge to become a professional Forex trader. by the way, I used ‘GCI’ trading broker as my demo partner and still I am using their live account. Actually, I got best guideline from ‘GCI’ to become a professional Forex trader in my demo. Their ‘Free Forex eBook’ and video tutorial also their daily market analysis helped me very much to learn Forex. As a result, now I am making continuous profit in my live account. I opened my live account with 30% welcome bonus.

You are unlikely to get ten people to agree as to which broker is best. Name a broker and you will be able to find someone who thinks that broker is the best and someone else who would never trade with that broker again.There is a wide variety of brokers available to you, so be prepared to ask some main questions. for example spread, Naturally, the lowerthe spreads, the better it is for my trading strategies, I held my ecn account with Tickmill which ensure my trading condition requirement, narrowest trading spreads, low mark up fees even for commision base broker. By long time research about broker activity, thought I have chosen best brokerage service as my trading partner.

For brokers we do need to examine the broker so that we can trade with ease. we need a demo account to test the broker. Comfortable and broker is a broker who has a very convenient service and also has a regulation

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is not possible to meet success in Forex trading, if you do not have an actual support of a most dependable trading platform. Trading broker should concern the trader’s regularly, especially the newcomer because they are not capable to earn profit because of lacking their knowledge in Forex. I have been trading a most reliable trading platform ‘ProfiForex’ that supplies 1:500 leverage. So, after having small balance I can trade a big lot. It has many educational facilities also that always taught me new information in Forex.

Archived