Need Advice On Brokers..

Hello all,

I am a newbie in forex trading.
A friend recently introduced me to this GDMFX.
I have already browse through their website and it looks good.
But as I said, I am a newbie and I am unsure about this.
Would like some opinion whether this is a good place for a newbie like to start.
Thanks.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Do you heard instaforex? Here we can trade with a minimal deposit $ 1 and a maximum leverage 1:1000, of course, very convenient to trade. And we can also get the best trading conditions. With Trading without spreads and fast execution, it is very good for trading

Hello all,

Would like some opinion whether this is a good place for a newbie like to start.

Hi Joanne,I am currently trading with GDMFX and I am doing great in there.They have good trading conditions like low spreads,fast trade execution and a school of forex(Hermes Academy) which I think will be very useful for you if ever you pursue to join them ^_^ Or...you can open up a free account with them first and by the way minimum deposit is 100usd.

• 4 weeks later...

the RECOMMENDED place for looking and making money is on Liteforex broker,

They are very fair and honest to serve the clients..

I've trade using these broker and so far it's better than others..

There are many brokers in forex trading. For me, Armada Markets is the best because i can trade with low spread and it makes me feel comfort when trading.

Hello all,

Hello Njstarre,i agree with rest of the guys here that there are lots to be considered in choosing our broker especially to newbies.And as for me the first thing to check is whether our target broker is a legit one,you might just as well contact their customer support to find more about this firm.

gaban, on 21 Nov 2013 - 7:27 PM, said:

advice needed by the broker:

1. transparency

2. have regulatory

3. no scam

4. good service

yeah,gaban.Aside from being regulated,it important that they have very good customer service support to answer our queries and assist us clients.

• 3 weeks later...

yes that are the point for the broker. the other is

• Transparency
  • Security of Funds
  • Transaction Cost
  • Execution Model
  • Systems reliab

Right i actually put a weight on the second point to consider for a broker which is security of funds.We wqant our invested money to be secured and segregated is what it is it is better if we have a brioker in which clients funds are segregated but nonetheless all points are to be considered.

• 2 weeks later...

we can take advantage of free deposit bonus to test the performance of the server broker will we choose. We can find out how fast execution of these brokers. Before we actually invest our money in this way, we can avoid a scam broker.

• 4 weeks later...

The performance of the broker is a the first think for the trader to join to trade. The broker who give the best performance including in Customer relationship, fast transaction, fast execution, low spread and many bonus and promotion. i like to trade with my broker with this performance

broker performance is very important. because the performance of the broker then we will be trading comfortably. in my broker, the broker's performance is very satisfactory. with maximum leverage 1:1000, Trading without spreads, fast execution and it is very convenient to trade.

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

we must be careful in choosing a broker. because today many scam brokers. And I recommend instaforex. This is not a scam broker. I feel comfortable trading here.

I've been trading with Gdmfx for several months now. So personally, I can testify that this broker is not a scam broker. And I am confident to recommend this broker to new traders because they are one of the better, if not the best, brokers. I am happy with them and I do not have any plans to change them.

• 2 months later...
we must try to broker performance which we will use before deciding to make a deposit in order to avoid the campaign leading up to the scam, the use of free no deposit from a broker could be one of the tools to gauge the honesty of the broker. It can be seen from the experience of the trader who has felt its benefits

of course, to test before we start real trading account at a broker who will we choose. because then we can figure out how the performance of the broker, including servers, services, scam or not, etc.. So we'll be safe in investing our money. RealTrade we can trade in capital with $ 20

Archived