Is Forex "hard Work" Or "smart Work"?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, of course, other than that forex is a risky job. That alone is not enough to succeed in forex. We also have to have good money management, discipline and good psychological. Without it all, then any strategy that we use will not work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest gaban

if you want to succeed in forex then you need to have the hard work and smart work. both must be in balance. Forex is a business that has a very high risk. So with hard work and smart work well we are able to maximize our capital.

i think hard work and smart trader very important in forex because every one has advantages hard work make you know much information and having good experience and smart trader who can solve the problem wisely and know every secret in forex. Now I'm trying to maximize my trading done in Armada markets

Discipline and overall fortitude are indeed FAR more important than intelligence when it comes to successful Forex trading.Intelligence and previous accomplishments do not really matter at all when it comes to trading. What matters the most is your ability to stay dedicated to and master your Forex trading strategy, your ability to stay disciplined in the face of constant temptation, and your ability to stay realistic.

Guest gaban

to be successful in forex we not only requires hard work and smart work. we also need discipline to be successful in forex. with discipline then we can minimize the risks of trading. so that we can be successful in forex

• 1 month later...

As per my view Forex is a smart work cause it is the worlds top-notch business and the daily turnover of this market is around four trillion. That's why I started trading about three years ago with FreshForex Broker and have been using them ever since. As I am a swing trader so I never stay whole day night on my TV/newspaper screen. I just follow Fundamental and technical analysis more and more.

Guest gaban

Forex is a very big business so we need a lot of things. smart work and hard work is needed in forex, as forex is a business that has a very high risk. the risk that we do not just need smart work but also the hard work

People make Forex trading from them as 'hard work'. And in the finally they can not make profits from this business platform. not every business is has to be hard work. Forex is completely different from any other business. So we have to take, do and finish trading as 'smart work'.

If you move smartly here, you can win so easily. Choosing a broker should be traders first step. This is why I have choose OctaFX as my right platform. OctaFX has developed a variety of options to make your Forex trading even more convenient. So it has been so easy for me to do trading.

Smartness is then, when I can make profits from maximum of my trade doing 'proper analysis' and following 'accurate money management'. And for all of these, my broker OctaFX always helps me a lot.

We need hard work before having good capability to do smart work as well. As any other business, hardwork is needed to build our system that in final result will be smart system that pay all our hard work. So for me, "Hard work at firsts -> Smart work with consistently profits"

• 5 years later...

At the beginning of our Forex trading we all face some problems but some overcome them and some don’t. Actually, we need proper guideline for the perfect Forex trading. And the best broker can ensure proper guideline for the traders. Forex4you is a highly regulated and solid trading broker. I select them because they give right trading instruments and expert guideline for their new traders. And when I was a new trader I never face any problem with them.

In my opinion forex is hard work so here if you want to earn well and good then working well and hard in forex trading and get good success in forex so more you learn well more you earn well but here working is very hard and forex is also a risky business so here first learn well and and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and get good success, and yes i agree that forex is a very good smart online business but ti be smart in decision making to open a trade you must know more about forex and for this hard work is also important,in fact to be successful in any kind of task in the world you should be hardworking,there is no shortcut to have success in the world.

• 1 month later...

Youtube or google is not enough to learn. You should learn about Forex from trusted Forex Broker. I recommend you to learn Forex in FreshForex website, it is good place to learn and it is free. You can participate on webinars too. If you are wondering, just simply go to FreshForex website and start studying. 

• 1 year later...

It's extremely hard to be profitable in Forex. It may look simple from outside yet the person who do it knows all the weight and inconvenience that he gets in for doing it productively. I am fortunate that despite the fact that I had no related knowledge or learning I was as yet ready to pull off everything with Eurotrader on the grounds that they have astounding instruction program that I take after and results are quite recently mind blowing. They also do not have any hidden charges.

If you are searching a broker with high leverage, low spreads and all time customer support than you can choose Tpglobalfx. To open a account in there you don't need any verification. They provide you low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They also provide high leverage up to 1:500. If you want to learn about forex you can try their demo account. It will help you to know all about forex. I am currently trading with them. Their customer service and trading policy is very attractive and pleasant.

On 6/28/2021 at 1:51 PM, David Max said:

If you are searching a broker with high leverage, low spreads and all time customer support than you can choose Tpglobalfx. To open a account in there you don't need any verification. They provide you low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They also provide high leverage up to 1:500. If you want to learn about forex you can try their demo account. It will help you to know all about forex. I am currently trading with them. Their customer service and trading policy is very attractive and pleasant.

I have been doing my Forex trading with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets with SUCCESS 🙂