The huge Chinese economic expansion is obvious. It causes customers to take an interest in chinese online stores, such as GearBest.
You can cash in on it with our ePN.bz Affiliate Program.
Our CPA affiliate network features programs for such online stores as GearBest.com, AliExpress.com, Banggood.com, etc. 7 Facts About Our Affiliate Programs:
We offer you best commission rates on market;
We have progressive reward system (commission rates from 5 to 12%);
11.11.2016 at AliExpress November Sale during the one day of promotion we’ve paid our webmasters more than $1 300 000;
ePN community consists of more than 150 000 worldwide affiliates;
We pay twice a month via WMZ, ePayments (without fee), Wire Transfer, etc.;
We have 5% referral program;
Worldwide GEO targeting;
How does it work?
You get affiliate link via our webmaster tools;
You post a link and bring traffic;
You receive a commission from 5 to 11% of customers’ orders;
Make money with ePN! Why we are better?
Quality promo tools (LPs, smart banners, etc.)
Own (built-in) URL shortener for social media;
CPA and RevShare income opportunities
3 years on affiliate market
Webmaster affiliate commission rewards
AliExpress from 8,5% to 12%
GearBest from 5% to 11%
ASOS from 3% to 7%
Our affiliate managers are always ready to help you. Feel free to ask any questions via e-mail ( email@example.com ) or reply this topic.
Join ePN affiliate program and start making money today!
Here are the top 20 methods that you can use to generate quality traffic online:
1. Guest Blogging
2. Long Tail Keywords
3. Create Targeted Social Media Engagement
4. Join a Social Group
5. Build Higher Quality Links
6. Google Plus Communities
7. Strategic Blog Commenting
8. Create important Connections
9. Interview a “Respectable” Person
10. Write a “Controversial” Article
11. Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram
12. Write a large “List” Article
13. Focus only on Two or Three Methods
14. Host a Contest
15. Write a “How To” Article
16. Write Longer Content
17. Forum Posting (Like this particular post!)
18. Gain more “Authority” Links
19. Article Swapping
20. Create an Event or Webinar
I hope this helps.
Getting website traffic is always a challenge job that many people facing everyday for their own business. So I introduce below 101 ways for you to get more website traffic. These ways you can apply now to your business and see the results.
1. If a niche related forum that you frequently visit allows signatures, then make sure to add your website url in there.
2. Review some related products on epinion.
3. Make sure to view related products on Amazon.com. You can try and take some customers from your competitors here by providing your own url if the product is similar.
4. Review websites in your niche on Alexa to try to take some of their traffic by including a reference back to your site.
5. Advertise your website in the appropriate categories at Craigslist. Try posting your ads in the most populated cities in the world.
6. Write and submit articles . It is a classic, but it works. This will be indefinite website trafficstuck in the search engines for you. Write quality unique articles, not articles that are rehashed or provide no insight to readers, which is a huge problem these days.
7. Write and ping blog entries. Always make sure to link back to your website with your blog posts. Try making multiple blogs and have them all link back to one main site.
8. Make sure your website is listed in DMOZ: http://dmoz.org/.
9. Write and submit press releases, think pr web after you do one.
10. If you purchase a product that you actually like, then feel free to give an individual respect when respect is due and leave a testimonial. You should be able to get some traffic from that website if your testimonial is left with a url.
11. Encourage readers to comment on your blogs.
12. Include translation for your websites/blogs, especially in Chinese.
13. Tag blog posts at social bookmarking sites, especially at http://del.icio.us/.
14. Politely ask your readers to subscribe to your rss feeds.
15. Tag blog photos at Flickr.
16. Add photos to your blog with appropriate keywords.
17. Try coining your own term. Might want to trademark it if you smell that it will become popular.
18. Whenever you send an email to someone, always add your website url as a signature.
19. Keep updating content on your websites/blogs, try at least once per week.
20. Do not be boring, write about something that a wide select of people would want to know about.
Read more here: 101 Ways to get more website traffic You Should Know!
TopGoldForum.com is for over 10 years, one of the prime online destination for information and discussion about forex trading, offshore companies, online investments and crypto-currencies like bitcoin. Here you can share your experiences, advertise your business, seek help and make friends.