UniChange - Unichange.me

Rate this topic

Β 

Unichange.me special offer!

Bitcoin to personal VISA/Mastercard credit/debit cards USD β†’ 3,5 %

Perfect Money USD to personal VISA/Mastercard credit/debit cards USD β†’ 3,5 %

Perfect Money EUR to personal VISA/Mastercard credit/debit cards USD β†’ 4,9 %

Minimum amount you can withdraw is 100 USD and maximum for these exchange directions – 2500 USD.

Your funds will be credited to your personal credit/debit card in 3-5 business days.

With Unichange.me you can withdraw your e-currencies funds to cash, as we are striving to make your life easier!

It was not so long ago when the major banks around the world declared in one voice that it is extremely unwise to invest in Bitcoin, which is meant to sink into oblivion. However today the most serious financial organisations are gradually getting interested in Bitcoin and looking for the possibility to apply blockchain technology.

Take a look at the list of banks that may soon become pioneers in work with digital money in new Unichange.me article here https://unichange.me/banks_interested_in_blockchain?ppc6

Great news!

We launched Unichange USD/EUR virtual debit cards!

Unichange Virtual debit cards is your perfect way for easy, fast and secure online payments and transactions.

Fund your Unichange.me Virtual debit card with such e-currency money as Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, OkPay, FasaPay and get your order done in less than 1 business hour!

More details about brand new Unichange.me virtual debit cards you can receive here https://unichange.me/news/id/502?ppc6

card.png

For quite a long time options trading remains one of the most popular ways to make money in the Forex market. We decided to cover the issue for those who have just started to wonder how to make money on options.

In new Unichange.me article you will find the answers to the following questions: What is an option? How to trade options? What you have to know before you start options trading?

Stay with Unichange.me and open new opportunities.

We have reduced our fees!

Sell Bitcoin and BTC-e USD profitably with Unichange.me!

Bitcoin to Perfect Money β†’ 1,7%

BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money β†’ 1,9%

Bitcoin to Unichange.me USD debit card β†’ 4,5%

BTC-e USD to Unichange.me USD debit card β†’ 4,5%

Unichange.me β€” we provide perfect offers for your sell orders!

In time of crisis and economic instability in many countries ordinary people are trying to learn more about currency devaluation.

Often information on the subject is full of unknown economic terms which makes it inaccessible.

In new Unichange.me article we explain in simple words what is currency devaluation, its reasons and consequences.

Check more information here https://unichange.me/currency_devaluation

Β 

BTC-e USD codes are now redeemed automatically on Unichange.me!

If you wish to sell BTC-e USD code to Western Union, Visa/MasterCard, your Unichange debit card or exchange BTC-e USD code to any other e-currency you won't have to wait anymore! BTC-e USD code is redeemed automatically and the order is processed within set time frames for this type of exchange.

We offer the best directions to withdraw BTC-e USD codes:

BTC-e USD to Western Union β†’ 5.9%

BTC-e USD to Visa/MasterCard USD β†’ 3.5%

BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD β†’ 4.5%

BTC-e USD to Paypal β†’ 4.9%

BTC-e USD to Perfect Money USD β†’ 2.5%

Sell your BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money, PayPal or Unichange.me debit card and get your order done in 1 business hour. It takes 1 business day to complete an order for the direction Β«BTC-e USD code to Western UnionΒ». Funds for BTC-e USD code selling will appear on your personal credit/debit card in just 3-5 business days.

To receive more information, please, contact Unichange.me Support team directly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wonderful news for all Unichange.me customers!

Fee for e-currency withdrawal via Western Union is now reduced:

Bitcoin to Western Union β†’ 4.5%
BTC-e USD code to Western Union β†’ 4.5%
Perfect Money to Western Union β†’ 4.5%
OkPay to Western Union β†’ 4.5%

No registration is required for these exchange directions!
When placing an order, please, make sure that all details are indicated correctly.

If you have any questions, Unichange.me team has launched updated Live chat to provide you with fastest and best support.

Unichange.me is happy to announce that we have launched automatic exchange!

Now you can covert:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money
BTC-e USD to Perfect Money
Litecoin to Perfect Money

in auto mode.

All orders for these exchange directions are processed automatically after transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You can check more information here https://unichange.me/news/id/513

Unichange.me β€” striving to provide you with best service!

Unichange.me is happy to announce that we have launched automatic exchange!

Now you can exchange:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money
BTC-e USD to Perfect Money
Litecoin to Perfect Money

in auto mode.

All orders for these exchange directions are processed automatically after transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You can check more information here https://unichange.me/news/id/513

Unichange.me β€” striving to provide you with best service!

Dear Unichange card holders!

Our fees to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange cards were reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange card USD is 3%
Bitcoin to Unichange card EUR is 2%

You can place an order to exchange Bitcoin to funds on your Unichange card and get money in just 10-20 minutes.

Should you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 2 weeks later...

Β 

Unichange.me is glad to announce that no document verification is required to order Unichange.me Virtual card.

Convert your crypto and e-currencies for fast and secure Black Friday shopping.

Please pay attention that you can indicate only Your Real Personal Information for the card order.

Registered customers can order Unichange.me Virtual card after cell phone verification.

Unregistered clients are welcome to open an account with Unichange.me for fast and secure e-currency exchange.

You are welcome to check more information about Unichange.me Virtual card here https://unichange.me/debit_cards?ppc6

Please, contact our Support team if you have any questions or you need more information.

CUuyFzwW4AAh_yj.jpg

Unichange.me team is happy to inform you that we added option to withdraw Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, OkPay or FasaPay to China Unionpay cards!

No registration or verification is required to place an order!

You are welcome to place an order here https://unichange.me/?ppc6 by just choosing required crypto or e-currency in the field Β«You SendΒ» and China Unionpay in the field Β«You ReceiveΒ».

It takes 1 business day to complete the order, and funds appear on your card straight after your order is completed.

Please pay attention that you need to indicate Card holder name in Chinese, exactly as it is indicated in your online banking.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

• 2 weeks later...

Β 

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have reduced our fees!

Buy Perfect Money profitably on Unichange.me:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money β†’ 0%

BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money β†’ 0%

Litecoin to Perfect Money β†’ 0%

All orders for these exchange directions are completed automatically after your Bitcoin receives 3 confirmations.

Get OkPay with reduced fees on Unichange.me:

Bitcoin to OkPay β†’ 0%

BTC-e USD code to OkPay β†’ 0%

Litecoin to OkPay β†’ 0%

Place an order to buy OkPay on our service and get it done in 1 business hour (usually 10-15 minutes).

Unichange.me β€” providing perfect exchange.

Hot Specials from Unichange.me service!

Buy Perfect Money and OkPay on our service only for $0.5 !!!

Bictoin to Perfect Money -> $0.5

BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money -> $0.5

Litecoin to Perfect Money -> $0.5

Bitcoin, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin to Perfect Money orders are completed automatically after transaction gets 3 confirmations.

Bictoin to OkPay -> $0.5

BTC-e USD code to OkPay -> $0.5

Litecoin to OkPay -> $0.5

Bitcoin, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin to OkPay orders are completed within 1 business hour!

Christmas and New Year holidays are round the corner and Unichange.me team has prepared the whole bag of specials and offers for everyone who is interested in e-currency withdrawals.

Order Unichange.me plastic debit card for 14$ and receive 5$ bonus to your card account. Funds will be credited to your account straight after your Unichange.me debit card is activated!

Unichange.me debit card has lots of advantages, such as:

- withdraw your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card.

- withdraw up to $20,000 per day to your Unichange card;

- cash out your funds in ATM, pay for your regular and online shopping all over the world;

You are welcome to check other information about the card and the list of countries where Unichange.me debit card can be sent here.

To be able to order Unichange.me debit card you need to verify your cell phone number. After Unichange.me debit card order is placed our Support team will get back to you with all further details.

Order Unichange.me debit card now, get $5 bonus to card account and make all your future e-currency withdrawals, fast, secure and profitable.

Warm greetings from Unichange.me team !

Unichange.me team is pleased to congratulate all our customers with oncoming holidays! May success, wealth, happiness follow you everyday! Dream on and achieve on!

We would like to express our gratitude to you for choosing us as your exchange service! Our success and development this year would not have been possible without your support.

In the end of this year Unichange.me team is delighted to share with you all our achieved results and improvements in our work within 2015:

- No obligatory registration

Unichange.me removed obligatory registration for most of exchange directions, so now you can exchange the digital currency even without being logged-in. There are over 80 exchange directions available for unregistered users at the present time.

- Automatic exchange

Several exchange directions are available in automatic mode:

- Bitcoin to Perfect Money

- BTC-e USD to Perfect Money

- Litecoin to Perfect Money

Having got three confirmations, order with Bitcoin and Litecoin are processed automatically. Orders with BTC-e codes are processed within several minutes. In future even more exchange directions will be introduced in automatic mode.

- Launched new exchange directions

Unichange.me team is trying to make service useful for clients all over the world. Therefore it is always looking for new solutions for the customers.

Recently possibility to withdraw e-money to China Unionpay cards was introduced to satisfy needs of clients from China. It takes 1 business day to complete the order. Funding of Unionpay cards is instant.

For clients from CIS countries withdrawal to Qiwi USD , to Privatbank USD and Sberbank USD cards was launched.

- New virtual cards for online payments

Unichange.me launched Virtual cards USD and EUR in addition to Unichange plastic cards. You can get Unichange virtual card to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, Perfect Money, OkPay to card to make online payments.

In general Unichange virtual card has the same advantages as the plastic one, such as high limits, low-cost maintenance, fast e-currency withdrawal and others. But the virtual card is cheaper (1 USD/EUR) and the delivery is instant.

- Faster Live chat help

Unichange.me updated Live chat software in order to be able to respond faster to the customers’ questions. Now you can get a quick answer to any question you have regarding the work with the service.

- Updated Affiliate Bonus Rates

Unichange.me increased the bonus rates in order to encourage the new users and to give credit to those who already have been engaged in the partners’ program.

Unichange.me Partners can earn up to 20% by attracting new affiliates!

Unichange.me service gives the possibility not only to exchange but to earn money. To join our team of Affiliates you only need to register!

These were the main out of many more improvements provided by our service in 2015!

The year 2015 was prominent time for Unichange.me and our customers. We are finishing the year on a high note, full of plans for further improvements and achievements!

Unichange.me will do its best to keep its position of Top Exchange service in 2016. As we continue our work in fulfilling all our customers' needs, we thank you for your trust in us!

Kind regards,

Unichange.me team