UniChange - Unichange.me

Rate this topic

Tips for Traders: How to Withdraw Bitcoin Earnings

Bitcoin is one of the most volatile cryptocurrencies at the moment. The value of Bitcoin has increased in the recent days, making it the ideal time to trade it against other currencies. Experienced market players consider the price volatility a good thing and make profits from the market fluctuations.

“Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.” – Warren Buffett

Those possessing Bitcoin usually look for places where they can use their Bitcoin earnings. As the digital currency infrastructure expands, many places start adopting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. The adoption rate of Bitcoin varies across geographies, however in some countries there are virtually no options for people to spend Bitcoin directly, like regular currency. In such cases, those who want to spend their digital currency will have to find platforms that allow them to withdraw Bitcoin as regional fiat currency.
P2P exchange platform, Unichange.me is a global leader in the exchange market and provides its users with a wide range of Bitcoin withdrawal options. Those looking to exchange their Bitcoin to other electronic currencies can also do so on the same platform. Unichange.me offers an automatic exchange of Bitcoin to Perfect Money, OKPay, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin and Fasapay. All these conversion options are available 24/7 and it requires no registration!
Bulk customers can also…
Read full text on https://www.facebook.com/unichangeme/

Unichange.me team is happy to inform about fastest and easiest way to buy Perfect Money

Money transfers MoneyGram USD to Perfect Money USD are completed within 1-2 business days and our fees will definitely delight you!

For more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Follow us on twitter and check new article Startup business: investment and development on Unichange.me Blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me

Summer is always amazing time for journeys and new discoveries!
We are sure that your summer was great and full of new happy emotions. Recollecting summer time is always pleasant as well as sharing your impressions.
Unichange.me team begins new contest in which anyone can share happy memories about summer with others!  

What you need to do:
 1. Post unique photo from your vacation (it should not be placed on the Internet before) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media.
 2. Write the name of the place where the photo was taken and a phrase “I enjoyed this summer with https://unichange.me because ...”  (finish the phrase).
 3. Add a link to your photo in comments below FB post called “Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me”.

Prize:
Every participant will get Unichange Virtual Card for FREE, if it is available in participant's country – check here.
The owners of the best 5 photos will also get $10 top-ups of their Unichange Card.

Results will be published on September 27th, 10a.m. GMT+0 on Facebook

Simplified Unichange card order and free Virtual cards

We are happy to inform you that Unichange card order has been greatly simplified.

There are only 2 steps before you can pay for the card:
Step 1: Choose the type of the card, delivery type and payment method.
Step 2: Check payment info and click on "Submit".
After these 2 steps you can pay for the card with no delay!
Check out updated card order.

We have one more great update for you!
Get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click!
Virtual card details will be sent to your email address within 1 business day.

More information about cards

Buy Bitcoin

Fees for Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD exchange are only 0.02% !
Registration or verification isn't required for this exchange direction.
You are welcome to exchange up to 30000 USD per one order.
For small amounts automatic 24/7 exchange available.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Benefits of purchasing e-currency via international and local bank transfers:

- high exchange limits  - up to 10000 USD for each order;
- fast transactions - 2-4 business days (1-3 business days for SEPA);
- low fees – 0-1% to buy BTC-e, eCoin USD codes, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay

Current fees to buy Perfect Money

Buy Perfect Money USD with Wire transfer USD0.35%
Buy Perfect Money USD with Wire transfer EUR/SEPA0.35%

We would like to remind you that every Unichange.me customer is welcome to participate in our Affiliate program.
Unichange offers rewards from 10% for the beginners up to 20% for experts! Also we provide you with wide variety of updated promo materials and attentive Support team.

Unichange.me service is striving to provide high quality service to each e-currency and Bitcoin user.

At the moment you are welcome to exchange Bitcoin to CNY with lowest fees:

Bitcoin to Alipay CNY0.75%
Bitcoin to China UnionPay CNY0.75%

Please note that you should use the card which is issued by Chinese local bank.

Another popular exchange direction with fast processing time and easy order placing is

MoneyGram to Perfect Money USD2%

If you have any questions or you need more information, you are always welcome to contact our Support team.

We have fixed the best fees for You:

Litecoin to Perfect Money - 0.5%
Bitcoin to Perfect Money - 0.01%
BTC-e to Perfect Money - 0.01%

For exchange of 10000 Perfect Money USD, the fee is only 1 USD!

Orders for these exchange directions are completed in automatic and semi-automatic mode. Please check limits for automatic order completion.

Do not miss the opportunity to get Perfect Money with the outstanding fees today!

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me is striving to provide you with the best e-currency exchange experience. We are considering on adding new possibilities to fund Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e, eCoin and Justforex accounts with local bank transfers.
Main advantages of Local bank transfers are speed and cost.

Your opinion is highly important for us, so we would appreciate if you tell us what currencies are preferable for you:

1) AUD (Australian Dollar)
2) HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)
3) JPY (Japanese Yen)
4) NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
5) SGD (Singapore Dollar)

Look forward to your response on Twitter poll, Facebook page or here.
Unichange.me team

6 hours ago, Dennis#MD said:

@unichangeme do you accept C-gold ? I have some for sale.

Hello, @Dennis#MD!

We wish to inform you that currently Unichange.me does not work with C-gold.

You are welcome to exchange Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, eCoin through our service. Please check all available directions here.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.