Donkey Raffle

Guest OCM101

Guest OCM101

A man moved to Texas and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, but I got some bad news. The donkey died."

"Well then, just give me my money back."

"I Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

"OK then, just unload the donkey."

"What are ya gonna do with him?"

"I'm gonna raffle him off."

"You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

"Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anyone he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with the man and asked, "What happened with the dead donkey?"

"I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2.00 a piece and made a profit of $898.00."

"Didn't anyone complain?"

"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his $2.00 back."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hahaha,... thats a great idea... im thinking of a related scheme... hhaha.. anyway, don't do this at home!!

i don't think someone will do it at home lol. and this strategy won't work anymore nowadays because people are getting smarter everyday. if they buy something of course they want to see it before anything else. B)

• 4 weeks later...

This is really funny, nice jokes hahaha... I will be happy if there is someone who posted another one :D

ofcourse there are more funnier than this andry and you can check them on the joke section of the forum. :biggrin: i hope you enjoy it and share yours too. :smile:

@pjbabia

Oh, thanks to remind me. I will do that in jokes room if I found something funny but I didn't find it yet now because I didn't look for it :D

hahaha,,, that can be considered as funny already..hehehe or you can put in there if you have something funny that goes into your mind.. not just copy paste...hehehe

Archived