How Long Have You Been In Money Making Industry

MrD

I am here for about 6 month. And I got my first payment of $2 for becoming a member of the day in a forum.

wow, that's very nice. i don't even remember how much was my first payment online. :rolleyes: but of course i will never forget the site where i got paid. i'll be forever thankful to the admin there. :biggrin:

wow, that's very nice. i don't even remember how much was my first payment online. :rolleyes: but of course i will never forget the site where i got paid. i'll be forever thankful to the admin there. :biggrin:

mind sharing the site you are talking about? we would be glad if you do so.

mind sharing the site you are talking about? we would be glad if you do so.

the site was "globalearntalk" pj. have you ever joined this site? i worked there for a long time now and still getting good payments. :rolleyes: i consider it my first serious online job lol. :biggrin:

the site was "globalearntalk" pj. have you ever joined this site? i worked there for a long time now and still getting good payments. :rolleyes: i consider it my first serious online job lol. :biggrin:

wow, congratulations that you work there as your online job! now you should send me burgers, burgers and a lot of burgers... and also pizza, shake, macaroni, and siomai...hehehehe

Archived