knowldge or investment ?

We the traders have to invest in regulated trading platforms which guarantee their clients funds.  Because only real regulated trading platforms for all time make sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies.   On the other hand , we have to acquire proper trading knowledge by passing a long time.

The initial capital is really important for continuing Forex in a proper way. The standard balance is really supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.   On the other hand, those are not able to invest proper initial capital; they actually find the initial larges bonus offer. But I have seen these kinds of bonuses cannot use at all due to margin stop outs at all.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:05 PM, Forhad Reza said:

The initial capital is really important for continuing Forex in a proper way. The standard balance is really supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.   On the other hand, those are not able to invest proper initial capital; they actually find the initial larges bonus offer. But I have seen these kinds of bonuses cannot use at all due to margin stop outs at all.

Actually we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way, I am very lucky to choose AAFX Trading which is regulated and for all time make sure 30% welcome bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

For trading both knowledge and investment are important. Actually combination of both is very much needed. But the debate remain open for how much investment we actually need for trading. I am a binary options trader. When it comes to knowledge, the knowledge about good broker is very important. I trade on lxmarkets.com because of their services. They provide world class services to their customers. You can have look of their website.

• 1 month later...

Knowledge and investment both are very important for forex trading even for every business. If you don’t have the knowledge of basic forex trading, then how can you trade? To becomes a successful forex trader, we all need to get knowledge and improve our trading skills. You should invest your money in a right place. You can invest in trade24 broker. They will ensure you a profitable trading career with best trading environment.

You cannot separate this two things from your forex trading. Knowledge and investment both are related with one another. Initial capital is very important for starting forex trading. On the other hand without proper knowledge you can’t do that. Without proper knowledge how could you do forex trading? To become a successful forex trader every trader must have the combination of knowledge and investment. I had invest in ECNCAPITAL, they have ensure my profitable trading future with best environment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban
On 21/3/2017 at 8:32 AM, uncle gober said:

everything is back to trading management is good and right. good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum

in running a forex trading business that we do need to always try to execute trades with can manage the trade well. always to understand forex trading can be a maximum run, it is necessary to execute the process in such preparations trading well to maximize the ability to profit is easy to obtain

Guest boo_sl3

Knowledge is very important in forex. Trading with a good knowledge will make us survive. To improve the knowledge then we can use a demo account and a demo contest of forexmart

• 1 month later...

Knowledge is fundamental yet adjacent it investment is comparatively key. We can not have a poor sentiment any of them. It is the blend of data and practice that makes a you not too terrible trader. It has been said that data is power. Notwithstanding, data impels toward finding the opportunity to be desire accurately when we can apply it effectively. That is the reason practice is basic. Practice makes our understanding commend. I trade binary options at lxmarkets.com as it is one of the best options brokers.

Archived