Do you like to work on more than one instrument?

I have been trading for last 6-7 years; I have slowly increased my range of options, as I believe going for too much too early is not good deal, so we should increase step by step. I work with OctaFX broker and with them, I am able to get over 70 instruments to select from, it includes currency pairs, commodities, and indices and more, it’s why I feel entirely comfortable. I also love the low spreads available here from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, as it just keeps me relaxed and to help further, it’s the rebate scheme that I love! I am able. I am able to get 15 dollars per lot size trade here even on losing trades, so I like it all!

• 1 month later...

I like to work on only two instrumental. There are EURUSD and GBPUSD. But mostly I prefer GBPUSD for my binary options trading. The benefit of choosing one or two instrument is that it help you to learn all the patterns of those one or two pairs. As options trader, I prefer lxmarkets.com as a broker. It has really very attractive payout rate. Its customer service is also very good.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

My suggestion is for you, if you are a new Forex trader then don’t go for multiple trading instruments! You need a make a trading plan first, then gradually add new trading instruments in order to your plan! I have 5 years trading experience and now I am working with 16 trading pairs! I add new trading pair in my live chart only when I get good result in demo, yes regulated broker trade-24.com offers me 200 trading instruments!

No I don't prefer to trade many instruments. I trade just 2 sets. They are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Also, between these two I trade GBPUSD the most. For being a decent trader you don't have to trade such a large number of sets. Acing on just a single combine can carry out your employment. Also, it is the astute choice to few sets for trading if conceivable maybe a couple. I trade binary options at lxmarket.com broker.

Archived