Forex Advice of newbie

• 3 weeks later...

The way of success in Forex is opened secret for all kinds of traders. Firstly we the traders have to acquire proper trading knowledge by learning, but practically without any learning we try to make money very rapidly from this volatile trading place and finally fall a great loss when trading.  Demo account we the beginners can take for continue a live account in a proper way. We have to believe the importance of this trading place with greatly.  Otherwise it will great difficult when trading as a newcomer.

2 hours ago, Gloria said:

Well, my advice is to avoid unreliable brokers like GrandCapital, Exness, Alpari UK etc. in order not to loose the money.

According to my trading experience we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping strategy , you have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  By the way as a scalper now I am comfortable with CIB FX which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

We have to choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. My trading career, now I am comfortable with AAFX Trading due to security of funds, superior execution, low trading spreads, high leverage and much more real trading facilities. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfort when trading.

in a newbie would be better to do in the way of practice to maximize trading capabilities, because that could be successful in forex trading business is appropriate in science that have on each trader

in a newbie would be better to do in the way of practice to maximize trading capabilities, because that could be successful in forex trading business is appropriate in science that have on each trader

The demo account is really effective for any kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers for continuing a live trading in a proper way. But I have seen by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.  My trading career, I still dependable on my demo trading, I use all my trading strategies in my demo account first of all to see the performance how it works.  so, all kinds of traders we have to acquire proper trading knowledge by demo trading.    

17 hours ago, Forhad Reza said:

The demo account is really effective for any kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers for continuing a live trading in a proper way. But I have seen by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.  My trading career, I still dependable on my demo trading, I use all my trading strategies in my demo account first of all to see the performance how it works.  so, all kinds of traders we have to acquire proper trading knowledge by demo trading.    

the existence of a given facility as in the demo account will be very important to learn to understand the forex trading with good work, forex trading is not an easy business to run, there must be a readiness and preparation of science maximum so as not vain and would advantages can be obtained

Many beginning and/or consistently losing traders focus exclusively on having a profitable trading strategy. But even though a good trading strategy is definitely important, using solid money management and having a rational, disciplined trading attitude will get you further at the end of the day. I do binary options trading. If you are interested in binary options trading. Go to lxmarkets.com and open account. It is a regulated broker with variants options.

Usually who have a good knowledge about forex, then this is one of the best business for them. Who wants to do this business and for newbies, without knowledge they can’t trade. They can join a broker and practice on a demo account how to trade. But picking a right broker is very important. I can trust my broker trade24 only. For newbies, I can suggest this broker which have a best platform in forex market.

As a new forex trader, if you manage to stay in the game without losing your money then you learned the strategy to get yourself profitable. Do not have unreasonable expectations with regards to the risk associated with forex trading. Another common mistake made by new traders is lack of their trading plan. Your overall target includes the currencies those you intend to deal with. With ECNCAPITAL you can make yourself profitable.

Forex trading for beginners would be better we do in the way of learning, because it can succeed in forex it must have the knowledge of the maximum. great risk is difficult to minimize, sometimes in the most experienced traders in the forex business failure who are unable to manage trading well

Archived