new experience with scalping broker

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a   scalper now I am using CIB FX which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

8 hours ago, Fahad Fx said:

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a   scalper now I am using which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

for that we should be able to understand how memili a good broker and can provide a good policy to us, so that we can feel the comfort and tranquility in his trading.

• 2 months later...

Though I am not a scalper, scalpers pick a broker which does not bind any sorts of trading methodologies with scalping and supporting. Regardless, as a trader I incline toward binary options trading to scalping in forex. For my options trading I like lxmarkets.com broker. It is one of the best brokers in the market. It has without ceasing for even a moment client bolster open for you. It in like way has smart money payout structure.

On 12/29/2016 at 2:40 PM, Forhad Reza said:

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.  

Dear friend, you first need proper education on what scalping is and then it should look sensible when you comment next time. I am sorry, but what you wrote is garbage. We need quality broker as there is no such thing like scalping broker or such. Also, where this cannot use in regulated broker comes? I work with OctaFX broker who is licensed (regulated) by FCA and I can do scalping easily with solid conditions, so please first understand what scalping is before making such crazy comments.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Well, Forex trading business is my only one way of money earning! So, I need a flexible live trading environment rather than one specific strategy friendly trading platform! Yes, I use all kind of trading styles in my live trading account even hedging! That’s way, I use ECN trading service of trade-24.com broker! Here I have good trading environment for applying all kind of trading styles, so I can use variable market’s opportunities so smartly!

We just need to look at simple things when it comes to broker. I am operating with OctaFX and under them, I find it so very good because they are highly rated company and regulated by FCA while they have some of the finest conditions out there. From having LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account, deposit bonus up to 50% and much more, it’s awesome operating with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You can’t pick new broker, as it is not something which is really going to make sense. It is vital that we work quality broker that’s somewhat established and that’s why my personal pick is OctaFX hands down. They are highly rated and organized company servicing since last 6 years and have great market reputation too. I feel great with them to do with low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 and many more benefits, it’s just awesome.

Guest andengireng

I have the best experience with FreshForex, FreshForex allow me to do scalping without limitation, even I can use hedging strategy. Spread as low as 0, it is perfect to do scalping. It is good and there is no hidden terms. I am very very satisfied with FreshForex.

Archived