spread is important ?

On 30/12/2016 at 9:58 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Spreads are important because if spreads are small number than we can make more pips and our profit can be bigger. But when come to choose right broker, i always check first security of broker rather than spreads.

Yeah..! choosing any right broker really getting harder these days so we need to trade with those brokers who have some good repute in the market.

In fx trading the spread is really important that an investor should consider when choosing a broker. we the traders for leading a profitable trading life with certainly have to choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing flexible trading spreads .  

• 1 month later...

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check, first of all I will be looking for in a broker if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. now I am comfortable with TempleFX due to their flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable. 

Spread is important but you will be crazy to drop your guard for it in terms of broker selection, as that in every case is very crucial and we have to work with right broker only then we should locate for any other facility. I go with OctaFX and under them, I can do it all superbly especially with having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while the quality is perfect been licensed by FCA.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Obviously spread is very important in forex trading. One should take this point seriously while choosing his broker. Spread affects our winning especially in scalping. The difference between asking and bid is normally called spread. This is the regal broker revenue. In scalping low amount of spreads can change your trading situation. And for this one should choose his broker regarding this. And for this I have selected AAFX for my scalping trading.

Archived