Getting website traffic is always a challenge job that many people facing everyday for their own business. So I introduce below 101 ways for you to get more website traffic. These ways you can apply now to your business and see the results.
1. If a niche related forum that you frequently visit allows signatures, then make sure to add your website url in there.
2. Review some related products on epinion.
3. Make sure to view related products on Amazon.com. You can try and take some customers from your competitors here by providing your own url if the product is similar.
4. Review websites in your niche on Alexa to try to take some of their traffic by including a reference back to your site.
5. Advertise your website in the appropriate categories at Craigslist. Try posting your ads in the most populated cities in the world.
6. Write and submit articles . It is a classic, but it works. This will be indefinite website trafficstuck in the search engines for you. Write quality unique articles, not articles that are rehashed or provide no insight to readers, which is a huge problem these days.
7. Write and ping blog entries. Always make sure to link back to your website with your blog posts. Try making multiple blogs and have them all link back to one main site.
8. Make sure your website is listed in DMOZ: http://dmoz.org/.
9. Write and submit press releases, think pr web after you do one.
10. If you purchase a product that you actually like, then feel free to give an individual respect when respect is due and leave a testimonial. You should be able to get some traffic from that website if your testimonial is left with a url.
11. Encourage readers to comment on your blogs.
12. Include translation for your websites/blogs, especially in Chinese.
http://del.icio.us/. 14. Politely ask your readers to subscribe to your rss feeds.
15. Tag blog photos at Flickr.
16. Add photos to your blog with appropriate keywords.
17. Try coining your own term. Might want to trademark it if you smell that it will become popular.
18. Whenever you send an email to someone, always add your website url as a signature.
19. Keep updating content on your websites/blogs, try at least once per week.
20. Do not be boring, write about something that a wide select of people would want to know about.
Read more here: 101 Ways to get more website traffic You Should Know!
ePN CPA affiliate network.
The huge Chinese economic expansion is obvious. It causes customers to take an interest in chinese online stores, such as GearBest.
You can cash in on it with our ePN.bz Affiliate Program.
Our CPA affiliate network features programs for such online stores as GearBest.com, AliExpress.com, Banggood.com, etc.
7 Facts About Our Affiliate Programs:
We offer you best commission rates on market; We have progressive reward system (commission rates from 5 to 12%); 11.11.2016 at AliExpress November Sale during the one day of promotion we’ve paid our webmasters more than $1 300 000; ePN community consists of more than 150 000 worldwide affiliates; We pay twice a month via WMZ, ePayments (without fee), Wire Transfer, etc.; We have 5% referral program; Worldwide GEO targeting; How does it work?
You get affiliate link via our webmaster tools; You post a link and bring traffic; You receive a commission from 5 to 11% of customers’ orders; Make money with ePN!
Why we are better?
Detailed stats; Responsive support; Accelerated payments; Quality promo tools (LPs, smart banners, etc.) Own (built-in) URL shortener for social media; CPA and RevShare income opportunities 3 years on affiliate market Webmaster affiliate commission rewards
AliExpress from 8,5% to 12%
GearBest from 5% to 11%
ASOS from 3% to 7%
Our affiliate managers are always ready to help you. Feel free to ask any questions via e-mail ( email@example.com ) or reply this topic.
Join ePN affiliate program and start making money today!
Do you need instant traffic or long term results?
All the organizations are realizing the importance of online marketing. Every website owner is confused about choosing the right marketing channel for their online business success. Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click are the most important part of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tool for any business with a website. Let us analyze the main pros and cons of these two methods.
SEO vs PPC Analysis
To get first-page position in google through SEO is a long-term process and really need a lot of effort. You should have a high-quality website and a great SEO plan strategy to drive organic traffic from search engines. Most of the companies hire an SEO expert to do the SEO work.SEO depends on quality links and Google’s algorithm updates.
PPC works instantly and provides much more focused and targeted results. It drives instant traffic to a website and no need to worry about Google updates. It requires no hard work and time.PPC is constrained by the campaign dates and budgets.Google Tax continues to rise and if more advertisers involve then the CPC will also increase.
There are some factors that influence PPC cost.
For advertising with Google Adwords, the cost depends on
· Keyword popularity,
· Number of advertisers who use that particular keyword,
· Number of related websites that have ad positions for that particular keyword and much more.
As the Google keyword tool gives an estimate for the CPC for each keyword, you can calculate the average cost per click for the targeted keywords. You have to pay only if you ad receives a click, not for the views.
SEO is not better than PPC but they both can contribute to higher ROI. A well-executed SEO campaign provides a long-term traffic whereas PPC can be used for short-term, immediate traffic growth.
Various surveys prove that 86 percent of web searchers respect and trust the companies with organic ranking than paid PPC listing. PPC is the great way for products than service companies because 50-percent of people visiting retailer’s site from paid ads buy more than those from the organic link.
SEO is better overall. Both search methods will bring your website on the front page if it is well executed. SEO is more powerful and provide long-term value to your business.There is a certain time to use PPC ad campaign like launching a company and to build brand awareness for a limited time. SEO offers the trusted long term better quality traffic leads in search marketing.