Great money making method - Binary option

First what is "Binary option", this is a forex trading way , its new method to trade forex, its time trading.
here is some info : http://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/exchangetraded-binary-options-sponsored-nadex.asp
I try this method more than a year and I make some good money, but its not 100% sure , its high risky investment, but the profit is something like 1:15 or more . For example if you risk 100$ you can make 1500 - 2000$ . Wha is the method???
The most of the binary option broker give 70% earning, for example if you invest 100$ in this trade you will win 170$ - 70 $ pure profit, but this is not a great ... right. But I find a way to make more money with this bullshit :D .
The system is called "Revers martingale" (you reinvest everything that you win previous). Example:
1.You invest 100$ - WIN 170$ (100$*70%)
2.You invest 170$ - WIN 289$ (170$*70%)
3.You invest 289$ - WIN 491.30$ (289$*70%)
4.You invest 491.30$ - WIN 835$ (491.30$*70%)
5.You invest 835$ - WIN 1419$ (835$*70%)
6.You invest 1419$ - WIN 2413$ (1419$*70%)
And here you STOP..... Simply you invest (risk) 100$ to make 2413$ pure profit.
But for this you need good trading strategy. And this is the most hard thing in this method.The most of the best strategy cost 200-800$ but here I will share on stategy that I test it and I make some money with it.

If you are interested inbox me or just post something in this Thread :) I will try to help 

• 3 weeks later...

Trading is really most profitable profession, either its Forex, Binary or Stock! Just you need clear knowledge on your activities! By the way, I am comfortable with only Forex business! Even though I started my trading journey without any trainer but I have already made my trading skill! In addition, recently I have invested 10K into TradingBanks for my live trading, I checked their previous activities and liked it that’s way; I am here!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am not denying the fact that you can certainly make a lot of money from binary option. But it is very risky trading method. And you can not control it. Binary trading is one kind of gambling. It depends mostly on luck. You should put your investment on such business which is dependent on luck. That’s why I like to trader forex trading. For that I choose AAFX broker. In my opinion binary trader should shift their investment

Archived