choose the right broker

Rate this topic

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check.  According to my trading experience, first of all I will looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit with easy withdrawal system without long time process.  

As a trader, i know broker should must be loyal with his traders. That is the first thing come in my mind, his regularity and fund security should be secure so that we are safe after investment. But to find this kind broker is going to be difficult task because many traders having different choice for their brokers.

• 2 weeks later...

broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think was good at when choosing a broker, consider the advantages and disadvantages broker. Do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, however, select the broker that provides support to its trader in trading success.

According to my trading experience the good broker is a broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. As a scalper now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think was good at when choosing a broker, consider the advantages and disadvantages broker. Do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, however, select the broker that provides support to its trader in trading success. I also chose a trade with Tickmill.

Besides good trading knowledge we the traders need a reliable support from a credible trading broker which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  And credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

In order to my huge experience about forex trading I can easily suggest trader about a good and reliable broker. For any kind of trading strategy and safety AAFX is the best broker. I am saying that because I am trading with this broker for last 3 years and I know how there system works. And it is perfect. They consume every single facility that is needed for sweet and comfortable trading life.