Rate this topic

Hi everyone! :)

I am new to the forum and I'm happy to be a part of the community!

I currently live in Russia but I've been moving from country to country for quite a while now..

Internet Marketing is what I do for a living. I've set up successfully several affiliate websites, I've sold directly with paid traffic and I've been working as a freelancer (SEO services and consulting and Website development and optimization). I am also interested in academic studies and not just entrepreneurship, and soon I'll be taking on a PhD program. If my experience and knowledge could be of any value to anyone here, please let me know how may I help :))

I am also working as a full time Affiliate Manager in one great company, which up until now, was working closely with a handful of super affiliates and it was sort of an "underground" network, a hidden goldmine for affiliates, because the entire promotion was based on word of mouth and personal contacts, and the platform was a hidden backend only available to certain people, but that's about to change now... and I'd be happy to share it with you if you are interested of course. It's in a competitive industry (gambling), and I wouldn't recommend it for affiliate newbies, but we provide lots of competitive advantages and ready promotional materials that most networks in this space do not. If you are interested I might share more about it later but for now I would just like to get to know you better, and see what is everyone's interests and experience here.

I'm really happy to be part of your community and thx for accepting my request to join you :D

Best,

Lucky Lu

• Root Admin

Hello Lucky Lu,

That's a really nice introduction and I appreciate you speak about yourself and what you are doing. You can definitely help us in the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Affiliates sections of our community and your help is appreciated.

I'm interested in the project you're in now so let's talk more about it.

Once again, nice introduction and have a great stay here in Top Gold Forums.

Β 

• 1 year later...