leverage in fx

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.  Now I am trading with Trade12 which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1: 400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.               

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

determine leverage itself depends on its own traders. a novice trader can not use the same leverage as experienced traders because of different abilities and experience. therefore suggested to the novice trader uses a small capital with a leverage of 1: 500 for the purpose of the adaptation process when using a real account.

• 3 weeks later...

In this market place, Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.  Before trading with high leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk, otherwise we ll fall a great loss.   

in my opinion, the determination of leverage to differentiate through capital used, as well as the ability and experience at the disposal. but usually for a trader who has capital is not too big, or traders who lack the ability or experience, using the leverage of 1: 500 in order to be more focused to manage trading, as well as the adaptation process.

The beginners actually try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage. They fall a great loss when trading practically due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, first of all we the traders who are particularly beginners have to acquire the policy how to manage risk.   

to leverage their own that depends on its own traders. a novice trader can not use the same leverage as experienced traders because of different abilities and experience. therefore suggested to the novice trader uses a small capital with a leverage of 1: 500 for the purpose of the adaptation process when using a real account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I like to trade in forex market because of some facilities that no other business provides to their clients. Leverage is one of them. A small investor like me can make more profit form this business using this power. Leverage gives us the power to handle more investment than what we invested in this market. I got 1:1000 leverage from AAFX. It makes my investment 1000 times bigger. Isn’t it a great advantage?

On 24/06/2017 at 3:36 AM, Ross Edwards said:

It makes my investment 1000 times bigger. Isn’t it a great advantage?

As i have mentioned earlier that high leverage can claim high damages too, so keep the leverage low in the start and i have noticed that many brokers like hotforex also offers 1:1000 on micro and 1:400 on regular but the new traders should learn trading processes first by practicing demo account before moving to the live accounts.

Archived