Gold settles $43 lower at $1269.70 per ounce, at lowest level since .

Rate this topic

Guest Rebeka justin

Guest Rebeka justin

Gold slid more than 3 percent on Tuesday to its most minimal since Britain's stun vote to leave the European Union in June, as a skip in the dollar after peppy U.S. information set off a break of key backing at $1,300 an ounce. 

"Simply the better hazard hunger in the business sector this week as Deutsche Bank appears to have balanced out for the occasion," said Jim Wyckoff,senior expert at Kitco Metals. "We've done some specialized harm today close term to propose we're going to exchange sideways to lower." 

Gauge beating U.S. fabricating information on Monday fed desires that the Federal Reserve will lift loan costs.

Gold sell-off would be a buying opportunity in Nickel, Aluminium, Soft commodities .

Key points

GOLD could fall back into discount on steepening of the yield curve across advanced world.

Real rates are likely to rise given the rise in bond yields would be faster than inflation .

More Update Like - Gold Tips ,Crude Oil Tips &  Xau/Usd Live Signals .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SACtrading

It's all about the Dollar.  As the Dollar strengthens, gold will weaken.  If the Fed falls behind the inflation curve, then gold will be back in vogue again.  

• Root Admin
On 10/23/2016 at 10:25 PM, Trituy said:

Gold and bitcoin, are quite interesting assets, but I don't get along with them, gold is now too whiny, as a result I closed a couple negative orders, and as for bitcoin I don't understand how the pricing is formed there.

Bitcoin trend is an interesting matter. Just found an article about it:

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/kb/what-determines-bitcoins-price/

/profile/43833-sactrading/" rel="">@SACtrading I agree with you. Gold trend is for me at least quite strange in last couple of years. I've also closed some orders on negative. I was expecting gold price to rise but it didn't.

• Root Admin

Buy Gold No Matter Who Wins the Election, HSBC Says

"There's one certain winner of next week's presidential election, according to HSBC Holdings Plc: investors in gold.

Although they deem a Donald Trump victory more supportive for the price of the metal than a win by Hillary Clinton, the bank's Chief Precious Metals Analyst James Steel says it'll enjoy at least a 8 percent jump whoever wins the race. "

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-01/buy-gold-no-matter-who-wins-the-election-hsbc-says

• 2 years later...
On 10/23/2016 at 10:25 PM, Trituy said:

Gold and bitcoin, are quite interesting assets, but I don't get along with them, gold is now too whiny, as a result I closed a couple negative orders, and as for bitcoin I don't understand how the pricing is formed there.  Clean Master Adam4adam Mathway

It's all about the Dollar.  As the Dollar strengthens, gold will weaken.  If the Fed falls behind the inflation curve, then gold will be back in vogue again.