Pour tout les passionné du forex et du trading il faut absolument voir ce film Le Loup de Wall Street 

Synopsis du film en francais :  L’argent. Le pouvoir. Les femmes. La drogue. Les tentations étaient là, à portée de main, et les autorités n’avaient aucune prise. Aux yeux de Jordan et de sa meute, la modestie était devenue complètement inutile. Trop n’était jamais assez ...

For the enthusiast of forex and trading you must see this movie : The Wolf of Wall Street

Based on the true story of Jordan Belfort, from his rise to a wealthy stock-broker living the high life to his fall involving crime, corruption and the federal government.

• 3 months later...

I always like to read success sorties of Forex traders! By the way, I have already overcome my struggling session since last five months! Actually, I started my trading with a market maker broker and they provided me wrong chart patterns. That’s way; I lost my capital although I had a profitable strategy! By the way, now I get honest market movements in my live chart since TradingBanks broker has NDD technology!

• 1 month later...

Participation in the financial markets has been the exclusive playground of the wealthy class for long, it is just of recent that this exclusive preserve of the rich was made available to the common folks like us thanks to the Internet. It is really a great privilege, as we have the same opprtuniuty to make it in the financial world.  

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex trading business is the most profitable business is the world, this is way, the popularity of Forex business has been increasing very rapidly in whole over the world! But for me, it was not easy way of learning, because I opened my demo with no trainer and honestly 1st 2 months were horrible! Then I started to follow high-class educational features of trade-24.com , they were very dedicated to me, I found there everything on technical and fundamental analysis.

Archived