if you dig deep, ther are good and bad reviews of any broker

Guest Forex Grandeur

Guest Forex Grandeur

I have been with CToption since June 2015, unlike the many unfavorable reviews and claims made on websites I have had a good experience with them. Like any company, if you dig deep you will find both good and bad reviews. Be careful of promoters who receive refer fees to provide good reviews. Do your due diligence. I am from the U.S. and its very difficult to find a good binary options broker with everything you need. There are pros and cons to all of them, even the ones with the highest reviews.

• 10 months later...

Same case with my broker. Trade12 was suggested to me by a friend who I trust so I didn't bother reading reviews before creating an account with them. A few weeks after that, I stumbled upon some reviews about them and I found a few bad reviews. I was scared that I was gonna experience, but when I tried to withdraw my profits, everything went smoothly. I tried it the second time to make sure it is not a coincidence and yes, I was able to do it again without any problems. Sometimes, I think there are other people who want to destroy a business' name but only a real client's experience can attest to the truth.

• 5 months later...

A proper due diligence can make your search of right broker easier. There are almost thousands of online brokers, so it is a quite difficult task for any trader to decide which trading platform is best suitable for you. I have examined that there are bad and good, both the reviews about any broker, even about renowned brokers have both reviews. So don’t go for reviews to the fullest extent, rather use your analytical ability to select the best one.

Archived