Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoardingBuddy

How does SEO work effectively on Business?

A friend owns a convenience store. He has not tried internet marketing. He knows only some basics like using facebook and twitter. This time, he wants to go online. Others are recommending him to try seo to gain more popularity. Based on some opinion, it can help increase visitors on site. But then, How does this seo works effectively? Can he just do it by himself or does he need to hire a professional for his business?

SEO can helps you to increase traffic and ranking on Google search engine therefore your website then you will get sales or lead on that.

Godaddy Renewal Coupon 35% Off Active & Latest Today

Vultr Coupon Code Free $50 for VPS Hosting Latest

SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the name given to activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings.  In search results Google displays links to pages it considers relevant and authoritative. Authority is mostly measured by analysing the number and quality of links from other web pages.  In simple terms your web pages have the potential to rank in Google so long as other web pages link to them.

Do you think it would be worth it getting help from an SEO firm? My friend knows almost nothing in setting up his own website and we heard that you even need SEO for that. He's currently recommending hiring Demand Wave which another recommended. What do you think?

On 8/8/2016 at 1:25 PM, BoardingBuddy said:

Do you think it would be worth it getting help from an SEO firm? My friend knows almost nothing in setting up his own website and we heard that you even need SEO for that. He's currently recommending hiring Demand Wave which another recommended. What do you think?

BB,

Search Engine Optimization is a process that requires resources, time and knowledge. I suggest your friend to hire someone to do SEO but also learn the basics so he can measure the results provided by the seo provider. 

Also, in my opinion, SEO should not be ignored by no business owner and should integrate it i the marketing strategy along with social media, PPC and other advertising methods. The great thing of SEO is that if you get the number one ranking for the desired keywords you get plenty of traffic and is quite easy to maintain the results gained (as long as its not a very competitive niche where your competitors spend thousands monthly just to outrank you). Compare this with PPC where when you stop paying for ads your traffic/sales stops as well.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

On 31/08/2016 at 8:10 PM, Dennis#MD said:

BB,

Search Engine Optimization is a process that requires resources, time and knowledge. I suggest your friend to hire someone to do SEO but also learn the basics so he can measure the results provided by the seo provider. 

Also, in my opinion, SEO should not be ignored by no business owner and should integrate it i the marketing strategy along with social media, PPC and other advertising methods. The great thing of SEO is that if you get the number one ranking for the desired keywords you get plenty of traffic and is quite easy to maintain the results gained (as long as its not a very competitive niche where your competitors spend thousands monthly just to outrank you). Compare this with PPC where when you stop paying for ads your traffic/sales stops as well.

Agreed with this post and in my opinion we need to optimize all the necessary elements in order to boost our business website in every aspect that our competitor is doing and we should also practice those which our competitors are not doing, then we can see sky rocketing results.