The ideal route to success!

Hello friends, this week has been awesome for me, as I have been able to manage great profits and this is all to thanks to my latest finding and that’s this lovely Forex site – 

It’s where I have been downloading secrets to success (indicators) and the unbelievable part is, I see there are 3000+ indicators and strategies, so I just loved it….

I decided to share it so perhaps people who are starting up their career can gain comfort…. Hope it helps…. Thanks.

On 7/31/2016 at 9:07 AM, Dean Headley said:
Hello friends, this week has been awesome for me, as I have been able to manage great profits and this is all to thanks to my latest finding and that’s this lovely Forex site – 

It’s where I have been downloading secrets to success (indicators) and the unbelievable part is, I see there are 3000+ indicators and strategies, so I just loved it….

I decided to share it so perhaps people who are starting up their career can gain comfort…. Hope it helps…. Thanks.

thank for your recommendation maybe it will helps us to get a better indicator for doing trading on forex market, it's important that we have a good indicator and it will increases our possibility to get more of profit sir

Guest gaban
On 8/4/2016 at 8:13 AM, uncle gober said:

thank for your recommendation maybe it will helps us to get a better indicator for doing trading on forex market, it's important that we have a good indicator and it will increases our possibility to get more of profit sir

But make sure that you're really understand those indicator so you can analyze the market really well and make some good profits.

1 hour ago, ViproMarket said:

We can trade on several currency pair. Do not forget that demo account in a broker also can be maximized to understand about forex, about pair which we will use for trading. I also try to maximize it to improve my trading skills.

Also, we can train our MM and RM so we can manage the risks really well when it comes to real trading...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2016 at 2:17 PM, sendong said:

my ideal of rout to success is hundreds and thousands of failures, thats the mind set any one should have, that success never comes easy in my opinion. 

This means more experiences for you to evaluate in the end of your trading session.

• 3 weeks later...

I think every trader need to learn from their mistakes and it will be good if we all can keep a trading journal and review it to analyzing our past mistakes. Many traders also use to follow some senior traders in their domain and try learning from their experiences as well, i have noticed that many brokers also allowing social trading platform to their traders where the senior traders show cases their skills and juniors can follow them and copy their trades as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

we can practice with a demo account. because of its own demo account not only serves as the introduction to the novice trader forex trading, but many traders use as a demo account to practice to improve their trading abilities. and there are also traders who use a demo account as a trading strategy before use on a real account.

On 12/12/2016 at 0:58 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

The best way to become successful, in Forex you need lots of training and practice to become successful in it.

I think you need experience too.. Because no  matter how much you practice if you dont have good time of experience than you can not deal with every kind of market.

Archived