The ideal route to success!

On 12/14/2016 at 10:04 AM, Pixie Pips said:

I think you need experience too.. Because no  matter how much you practice if you dont have good time of experience than you can not deal with every kind of market.

That's the thing, with lots of practice, you could earn good amount of experience with each of your trade and hence you could be successful.

the state of the environment is also very influential on our performance and the way we think, so we have to adjust our work with the environment that could make us comfortable, because psychologists trading could be influenced attitudes and behaviors that we do, because the circumstances can we can be utilized to carry out trading well, therefore we try to run the trading in an environment that can make us think clearly and focus

On 1/3/2017 at 9:40 AM, ViproMarket said:

true success in the world of forex trading is not an instant get. all require a process, and the ability of management and good trading, and do not forget to continue to evaluate.

evaluation is very important in forex trading because the evaluation we will be able to trade with better and evaluation will help us to see the weakness of our trading, so we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2017 at 7:57 AM, uncle gober said:

true once, the evaluation is very useful for us, especially improving trading ability we have is good and right. besides other benefits are to be able to correct the mistakes that have ever done before. therefore continue to evaluate lah.

evaluation activities we can certainly do better in running a business its forex trading. Businesses that there is always a process in the success and especially in making learning very important to improve trading skills better way to run in the forex trading business correctly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 16/12/2016 at 0:14 PM, sendong said:

i have one good rout to success that would guarantee it, but not say when.. and thats NEVER GIVE UP.. well atleast thats the idea anyway :)

In my opinion, those who give up and quit the forex trading business are in fact the losers who i guess have realized that they have incurred loss. On the other hand those who let go these losses and keep on trying become successful by the end of day.

I think I followed the ideal route in my trading career. I did not rush into learning very quick and got into real trading very soon. I took my time for learning and developing my skills. Then I practiced my skills on demo account and started to build a strategy which would be my weapon for next coming years. I choose my broker wisely by noticing its regulation and other given facilities. I can proudly say this was the best decision I have ever taken in my life choosing AAFX as my broker.

Archived