Super Trading Strategies

“One of the best ways to learn about anything is to read about it. Books, articles. Even just marketing pages. Find out what the pros are doing. Find out what's working for them. And then…” – James Altucher

In the last few years I have written three books titled Lessons from Expert Traders (published by Harriman House, May 2013), Learn from the Generals of the Markets (published by ADVFN, May 2014) and What Super Traders Don’t Want You to Know (also published by ADVFN, March 2015).

The books profile the best traders and investors in the world – dead and alive. We reveal their stories, trading/investing styles and approaches, plus other things they think and do differently to make them stand out in this extremely competitive, but lucrative industry. The books contain invaluable lessons and secrets that can be used by speculators to bolster their mindset and career in an uncertain world of trading.

However, certain readers leave negative reviews (which are normal and deeply appreciated). The biggest reason for most of the negative reviews is that readers who bought the books hoped to find concrete and easy-to-use trading strategies, which are not in the books. Although the books contain tips and tricks that can be used to improve your trading, I think readers also need specific trading methods they can use to tackle the markets.

Some of the best trading strategies and methods on this planet can be found in TRADERS’ magazine. I have been writing strategies for them for 6 years. In the past, I tended to ignore requests for strategies, but I have our readers’ best interests in heart, so I decided to find a way to write a book about strategies.

I approached TRADERS’ and requested their permission to reproduce some of the strategies I had written for past issues of TRADERS’ magazine. This book is now available only because TRADERS’ was kind enough to allow us to reproduce some of the strategies. If you use the strategies you are expected to make average gains that are bigger than average losses over time.

This book contains ten selected strategies for winning the battles on Forex markets. Some of them are also great for the stock and futures markets. You can even try some of them on simulation accounts for a few months, just to see how useful they are.

I have had trainees and clients who have applied some of these trading strategies and made decent profits with them. I have personally seen students, trainees, clients and other traders who have been making decent money from the strategies in this book. You too can make decent gains by using the strategies as they were supposed to be used.

Conclusion: There are short-term, swing and positions trading strategies in the book. Some are good for part-time traders and some for full-time traders. Simply study the book and choose a strategy that fits you. I would be happy to hear your testimonies as you use one of these strategies to tackle the markets victoriously.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“For example, think about becoming a Super Trader — and let’s say you could consistently make 2% (or more) in the market each month no matter what the market type was. Think about how that would feel.” – Dr. Van Tharp

Source: www.tallinex.com

Super Trading Strategies: http://www.advfnbooks.com/books/supertradingstrategies/index.html     

• 2 weeks later...

As a scalper, I need lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. For that reason, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker because of only one pip lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with surely by using any kinds of trading strategies with my trading policy scalping.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Scalping is a trading policy that brigs profit in a short time.  Due to getting profit instantly, we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach.  But, practically, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker in spite of a profitable and most usable trading policy in this market place.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2016 at 2:32 PM, Forhad Reza said:

Scalping is a trading policy that brigs profit in a short time.  Due to getting profit instantly, we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach.  But, practically, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker in spite of a profitable and most usable trading policy in this market place.  

in the use of scalping policy, we must choose a broker that allows its traders to make scalping. if we are not all going awry. I also chose Tickmill, because tickmill allowing its traders to use scalping policy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s one of the most important things to understand that we don’t require super strategies, it’s all about that ordinary strategy required to be executed correctly and that will do the job. If we try to go for super or extra-ordinary strategies than we are likely to cut short our work and is something which is not going to lead us anywhere. I am working with OctaFX broker and with them, I can do it all very nicely with having low spreads starting at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit scheme, I just love it all and is something that helps me creating good strategy and able to generate consistent profits from it.

The trading strategies we select according to our trading experience actually in Fx trading. But we have to make sure to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  Actually nowadays in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As a trader for very long time one thing I learned is strategies are made from experience. You just simply can not use someone else strategy for your trading. You have to make it by yourself. Yes you can definitely take points or lesson from others strategy but main concept should made by yourself. I take my forex education from AAFX most of the time. I trade in this broker. This broker is very useful for scalping.

• 1 month later...

Archived