Rate Your Broker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds, low trading spreads, low transaction cost,   easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, minimum margin requirement and much more trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.           

• 4 weeks later...

I could not recommend at any broker that I have not used or verified.  Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market and most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only MTI Markets that I have been using from my first day of trading.   This regulated broker for all time make sure superior execution, minimum margin requirement, up to leverage 1:500, lowest trading spreads from 0 pips, 30% welcome bonus and much more wide range of trading facilities.  

• 1 month later...

The selection of the right broker is very difficult task, as most of the broker is found to be scams. By the way, I am very lucky to found MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds with certainly at any deposit.  so, my trading life is very much secure. 

Guest boo_sl3

I am trading in  forexmart,  my opinion, this broker is really convenient for me, so that I can trading  with utilize of no deposit bonus of $ 300, so I can trade comfortably and without risk

We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  As a scalper, now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.  

It is very much important to trade in lowest spreads trading broker for leading a profitable trading life. I have been using MXTrade trading broker from my first day of trading because of only one pip flexible trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short  time.          

9 hours ago, Forhad Reza said:

It is very much important to trade in lowest spreads trading broker for leading a profitable trading life. I have been using MXTrade trading broker from my first day of trading because of only one pip flexible trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short  time.          

One pips trading spreads is not flexible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  I would suggest you MTI Markets which is regulated and always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to lead a profitable trading life with certainly.

Actually, any regulated trading broker is suitable for all kinds of traders because only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.  But regulated trading broker don’t allow all trading strategy as like scalping and hedging.  By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade  which is regulated trading broker that allows any kinds of trading techniques devoid of any restrictions.            

Archived