When Looking For A Broker ?

Rate this topic

When looking for a broker there are many things have to check obviously. According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and always make sure security of funds at any deposit accounts with easy withdrawal system without long time process.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest checking broker's reviews on review sites like forex peace army while considering any broker, i also try demo accounts of new brokers to evaluate them as these demo accounts are similar to the live trading accounts provided by these brokers so it is easier to test them through their demo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s obvious for newbies to be desperate to have quality broker to work with for obvious reasons, but finding it is not simple instead we need to do a lot of hard work and only then it’s possible to figure out right broker and that’s why I go for OctaFX, it’s a really sort out company with been regulated plus a worldwide recognized house with servicing in over 170 countries in the world with also having winning ECN award, so it’s very cool for me to be part of company of this standards, it’s really blessing for me and so far, I have really found my career to be changed because of it and able to work very well with ease.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning.  In my trading career I am very lucky to select Trade12 broker which is regulated and at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by providing Trade12Education website.  I learn all market principle with essential terms and conditions from here.      

• 1 month later...

Without having a reliable support form a regulated treading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker because of exclusive trading facilities. I got 50% initial bonus from this ECN trading platform that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2016 at 3:27 PM, Fx Mental said:

Without having a reliable support form a regulated treading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker because of exclusive trading facilities. I got 50% initial bonus from this ECN trading platform that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400.  

If the trading activity we do is supported by a broker, then of course we will be able to trade well, so thus can increase the profit that we can get. other than that we could take advantage of the facilities provided by the broker as well as possible.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.             

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2016 at 1:15 PM, Forhad Reza said:

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.             

New traders should scalp with extra care as if scalping helps making good amounts but at the same time is riskier as well.

when looking for a broker, the first thing traders ask if it pays out, then the services that they offer, and how well established it is, well thats about it, and i found it on hotforex and im still trading with them and i suggest traders to actually dig deep before choosing a broker. 

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker.  Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  Regulated trading broker can be chosen for continue trading in a proper way.