When Looking For A Broker ?

Rate this topic

In FX trading scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time.  But sometimes it cusses a great loss.  For scalping in a proper way first of all we have to make sure lowest trading spreads. so we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the platform which always ensures flexible trading spreads.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t look for fancy offers, I love for solid base to work with, as broker with quality makes us trade better, but a broker with quantity in terms of promotions with zero substance is dangerous ploy to work with. So, so we need quality not quantity. This is why I go for OctaFX only, as they are class above the rest for all reasons and matters, I love it all due to the conditions which is epic from having low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able plus much more, it’s all breath-taking for me and helps in big way which keeps me comfortable as well.

well, do not forget to pay attention to the regulations in use by the broker so that we can feel safe and trust the broker we choose. Besides, we also have to also have to choose a broker that not only can provide comfort in trading, but also should provide support to tradernya to succeed in forex trading as in ViproMarkets. 

• 5 months later...

Some important facts of forex trading are spread, leverage, platform quality, execution system, money transfer policy and trading concepts. If you are looking for broker you have to check all these facts. Due to all these elements I choose AAFX. It provides me 1:1000 leverage power. I trader with 2 pip spread on every major pairs. Their mt4 platform is highly updated and it executes my order instantly. And most important fact is regulation of the broker.

On 09/01/2017 at 7:51 AM, ViproMarket said:

in using any scalping techniques, we must find a broker that allows its traders to traders. as far as I know not all brokers allow tradernya to do sclaping.

I guess ECN brokers are the right to scalp, moreover scalping is possible when the market is much volatile so better if the new traders avoid it in start because it might be riskier for them to trade during the times when market becomes unpredictable.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For using scalping approach in a proper way first of we the traders have to ensure lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the market when scalping. I am a professional scalper and from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.