Au Exchanges - auexchanges.com

Guest AuExchanges

Guest AuExchanges

G'day

My name is Jimmy and I would like to introduce you all to Au Exchanges the exchange from down under.

Im here to offer you a safe and secure exchange each and every time. I exchange all the major Ecurrencies

at a fair and reasonable rate. Im working on adding the Instant exchange option which should be a good new

option and will be dropping all fees to 5%.

Im verified exchanger with LR and STP and accredited by VFS.

http://auexchanges.com

If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]

or via YM auexchanges or skype caujames.

Have a great day everyone.

Jimmy

• Root Admin
G'day

My name is Jimmy and I would like to introduce you all to Au Exchanges the exchange from down under.

Im here to offer you a safe and secure exchange each and every time. I exchange all the major Ecurrencies

at a fair and reasonable rate. Im working on adding the Instant exchange option which should be a good new

option and will be dropping all fees to 5%.

Im verified exchanger with LR and STP and accredited by VFS.

If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]

or via YM auexchanges or skype caujames.

Have a great day everyone.

Jimmy

Welcome on TGF James, Nice to have you here :rolleyes:

Guest AuExchanges
Do you exchange in the United States also, and a website ???

Thanks Jimmy,

skylady ;)

Yup you do...

Thanks Dennis for finding for us :)

G'day

Yes we most certainly do exchanges for people in the US.

website www.auexchanges.com

Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AuExchanges

G'day

Im happy to tell you all we are back online after a very serious DDOS attack that last an entire week. The attack was very bad and now have gone to extra measures to make my site even safer and more secure.

The good thing that as come from the attack is that Im on top after it. If i was a scammer I would have closed up and taken off with everyones money. But Im a serious person and here for the long run. This was my first attack and most likely not the last, But Im on top and already have done orders last night and this morning.

So now I do hope more people will trust my site and my service. Im not going away Im here to strive to be one of the best and most respectable exchanges online.

Hope to speak to you guys soon.

Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AuExchanges

G'day

I'm very happy to tell you all that as of today we will be dropping our fee's for both Solidtrustpay and strictpay.

STP will now be %5

And SP will be only 6%

I know this is only a 1% drop which does not seem like much but on the bigger exchanges it can be a lot of money.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Jimmy

AuExchanges

• 1 month later...
Guest AuExchanges

G'day

GREAT NEWS NEW FEE FOR LR NOW ONLY 2% TO ANY ECURRENCY!!

Which is one of the lowest in the business today!

Hope to hear from you all soon

Yahoo: Auexchanges

Jimmy

AuExchanges

• 1 month later...
Guest AuExchanges

G'day

Jimmy hear from AuExchanges, Just thought I would tell you all about the new site design and the new features.

I have taken out the need of creating account and signing in which with some people not remembering there password or username was common, I decided it was best to just have the same order form with a few different thing needed ie, name, email, number.

This is to just get a bit of info about you when you place the order and this info is kept "under lock and key" so know one but you or I ever see this info.

I have also added Perfect money to my exchange list, they are a very big and well known company now and should have added them long ago. But I have and should be accredited/verified exchanger with them this week some time.

I also have now been verified by ECUmoney and HD-money as exchangers which I think will be two very big currencies in the years to come.

I hope you all take some time to check the new site out I know it looks simple but thats what I wanted clean and easy. No fancy stuff just quick easy and SAFE each and every time.

Hope you all have a great week

Jimmy

Archived