Do You Close Trades In Losses?

Forex is a sort of business where we will never win until we don’t learn to lose, but of course we must not lose on purpose since that will be silly. I always prefer to use stop loss and even if not, I will often close it myself, I am very lucky that I trade with OctaFX broker where every trade gives me 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and this is even with the losing trades too, it’s seriously good and helps me with accepting losses.

Guest gaban

Forex is a business that is difficult to predict and therefore we need to be able to have good risk management to be successful in this business well, for the use of SL and TP very necessary for us to trade with a maximum

• 2 months later...

I don’t trade only for profits, since I am sure there is nothing like 100% in Forex business. So, I don’t lose my trading confident when I face any kind of loss. But, surely now I do not face big loss as I avoid over lot. 100% welcome bonus of TradingBanks helps me to use reliable trading lot size in my trading.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

yes, this business does not always benefit 100%. We must be able to exercise caution when managing capital for trading and therefore, we should be able to take advantage of the facilities of a broker to make a profit in forex

• 5 months later...

Obviously I am! I just want for final result after opening any trade position, as I use SL and TP position permanently! I know, my strategy shows 70% profit ratio! That means, I need to accept 30% losing positions! Whatever, 100% bonus of TradingBanks broker comforts me to improve my losing percentages! Besides, now I am working to increase my accuracy of strategy!

On 7/14/2016 at 6:03 PM, tradesprint said:

Profits and loss both are part of trading business, so i think traders should trade with proper trade plan while taking calculated risks and don't make hasty decisions in trades.

and we should be able to know how its risk management we can control well, and also money manajmennya we need to manage it well. Because with a reminder of the risk of forex trading is very high we have to do the learning first so bida better prepared and more confident

Yes, I agree. not a few traders are paying less attention MM and RM. MM and RM itself is an important factor affecting the success of a trader in forex trading. Because if we can pay attention to these two factors, we can automatically calculate the maximum benefit with the risk that can be minimized. I have always noticed MM and RM when trading with Tickmill

On 12/21/2016 at 8:51 AM, uncle gober said:

Yes, I agree. not a few traders are paying less attention MM and RM. MM and RM itself is an important factor affecting the success of a trader in forex trading. Because if we can pay attention to these two factors, we can automatically calculate the maximum benefit with the risk that can be minimized. I have always noticed MM and RM when trading with Tickmill

very regrettable if the current forex trading business running without using MM and RM well. And that will be in the running forex business must be able to manage money management and also manage risk properly if you want to survive do forex trading

Yeah, I have often closed out trades even when they were in losses, so it’s no big deal. If we want to gain some than we need to lose some and only then we will be able to do it. If we are not willing to accept little loss then it will eventually turn into giant one. So, if we are sensible then we will never hesitate with cutting losses. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them, I am able to work it out all easily which is through the long list of features and facilities from having lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also rebate scheme that gives 50% back, so all that makes it easier to accept any hiccup.

On 12/25/2016 at 2:04 AM, uncle gober said:

I ever get loss, even until now, but it's not a problem because my profit is bigger than loss. The most important, we need to improve skills if we want to earn more. Use our trading experience to make us be better. We also can try to take part in trading contest, like trading contest in Tickmill

losses in forex is already one of the risks in the business, but behind those losses can be a way to evaluate to determine a point of error that we did separately learned back so it will not happen again, One of the best ways is certainly learning every time do to reach science maximum will be found

• 4 weeks later...
Guest boo_sl3
On 12/26/2016 at 11:42 AM, gaban said:

losses in forex is already one of the risks in the business, but behind those losses can be a way to evaluate to determine a point of error that we did separately learned back so it will not happen again, One of the best ways is certainly learning every time do to reach science maximum will be found

In this business, it is natural that there is a loss and therefore, we need to be able to take the positives from the loss that we get so that we can trade well. For that, we should be able to evaluate properly so that losses can be minimized

7 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

In this business, it is natural that there is a loss and therefore, we need to be able to take the positives from the loss that we get so that we can trade well. For that, we should be able to evaluate properly so that losses can be minimized

any losses in each business must also exist, and to do it in a way to continue working with learning as much as possible to be able to understand and know how where the risk to our control correctly

3 hours ago, uncle gober said:

true once, therefore traders should really have a good trading skills da overcooked. I am also always looking management of trading I have had, especially on the management of risk. in order to minimize the risks properly.

the trading capabilities should be carefully if you want the benefits we want to get, in searching for or running can learn to utilize the facilities of a broker such as in a demo account for us to learn in the learning phase the path of success

Loss is inevitable in trading. Every traders make some loss. I mainly give focus on winning ratio of my trading. As long as my winning trade is more than losing trade, I am happy with it. I don't hesitate to close trade with losses. I like to trade binary options. For my trading I like lxmarkets as my broker. It is a directed broker with moment store and pull back office. It also has fast payout system.

I think we have to do this if time comes, I don’t think it make sense at all to keep glued to losing trades just due to the false hope. If we do that then we will only increase our difficulties not profits. I always set certain levels of closing out trades, it’s how I know I can work best and gain most. It helps under OctaFX having monstrous deposit bonus which is up to 50% which is also use able without any sort of hidden conditions or restrictions.

losses in running the business quickly tuk should not give up, because a successful trader also initially doomed to failure. It is a reflection of our failure to execute forex trading can be successful, and do not forget to always to learn with seriousness and every moment in order to do the evaluation also know mistakes that have been done

Archived