How Many Pair In Your Broker

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair which is mainly considered as a bass currency in this market place. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my regulated trading broker which always make sure 50 up currency pair with metal, gold, indices and CFDs including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/22/2016 at 3:36 PM, ViproMarket said:

You can trade 62 currency pairs, stock indices, crude oil, gold and silver on  Classic account ViproMarket, so lots choice in market , so we have take an advantage in trading forex business

But some traders are preferring to trade on major pairs only because they can analyse them well..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13/09/2016 at 6:59 PM, pradegxs said:

My favorite one is gold because its easily predicted now with basic fundamental analysis. 

Gold is good option to trade as most of the times it is in bearish mode and we can make some good bucks even by selling it short and sometimes it rises immediately and then goes down gradually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2016 at 1:52 AM, tradesprint said:

I guess the market might move to unexpected trends too during news release and other events like elections etc. So do not take extra risks, trade safely keeping the margin availability and other broker requirements too.

is a trader in order to analyze the market demand is good and right. to have the ability like this really should do the exercises diligently. and usually when it is able to analyze the market well, then that will be tested is tradernya patience, especially when going to the OP.

On 11/8/2016 at 0:22 AM, tradesprint said:

I guess the market might move to unexpected trends too during news release and other events like elections etc. So do not take extra risks, trade safely keeping the margin availability and other broker requirements too.

Risk taking depends on your knowledge and experience. I have seen many traders are only working on volatile market because there is always big movement and they can earn big credit from it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2016 at 5:58 PM, sendong said:

i trade with hotforex and if im not mistaken there is about 47 forex pairs, and i usually only trade 3-4 pairs and thats it. 

47 seems quite enough but did you really check all the pairs? In the watchlist you can R mouse and show all to check all pairs, also stocks. 

Archived