How To Trade Safely?

• 1 year later...

My suggestion is to the newbie is that trader should use demo account first So that they can know about the risk of forex market.  After that when you feel confident about investment then invest in real account with low capital. I opened my real account with 100$. After couple month of success I invest again my whole capital. So you do same. I am trading with CapitalsTrade. they are giving me 30% cash back bonus and up to 100% deposit bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing an appropriate broker is the best method to trade safely and make constant money. It is better if you spend some time in differentiate few brokers and select best among them. A broker who providing your suitable trading platform will be best for you.A trader who invests in forex market needs a high level of market knowledge. Many traders also choose the binary option in their investment portfolio and for better earning they like to consider binary option trading tips by experts.

Archived