How To Become Profitable Trader?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Of course, to be a trader can get maximum results and consistent, we should be able to control your emotions when running our trading strategy and must be disciplined with money management that we already have.

Guest gaban

We can use our trading experience for us to learn and use it to improve our trading next so we can get more maximal profit. And certainly to get the trading experience, we also have to practice on a regular basis and we also can use the previous trading also by evaluating it.

Making Consistently Profit in Forex?

Try this step :
1) Focus on trading, not just on making money
2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position)
3) Become organized and disciplined
4) Take a longer-term view of what “success” means
5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

• Like 1

Guest gaban

Making Consistently Profit in Forex?

Try this step :

1) Focus on trading, not just on making money

2) Learn that NOT trading is part of the game (Being out of a trade is a position)

3) Become organized and disciplined

4) Take a longer-term view of what “success” means

5) Develop a strict daily trading routine to develop positive trading habits

It is very useful tips. We really have to focus on our trading, focus on minimizing the risk of trading. And we better focus to minimize trading risk, because if we just focus on getting the money, usually makes us be a greedy traders and trading often overlook the risk that we will receive.

Guest gaban

For most people, there’s a learning curve – a step-by-step process of obtaining skills in areas such as trade entry, trade exits (profit targets, protective stops, etc.), trade management, money management, not to mention learning to manage yourself psychologically.

Psychological must be considered. It often happens, traders suffered heavy losses due to psychological less attention, even though theywe have a good trading strategy, good money management, but in applying it when trading less than the maximum because our psychological.

Guest gaban

Keep learning, practicing and believing in yourself gives better results in forex business, forex is high risk business in addition to a very good opportunity to earn an income if we have understand this business well and trade well.

A trader is to be confident, but do not make us over-confident. And indeed we should understand the business well so that we can also trade well. Do not forget to learn from our trading experience.

• 1 year later...

We must aim to become a successful trader and forget the rest because when that comes everything else comes easily. I am trading for past few years and I have been profitable and I can’t take credit for this since if it was not for the help of OctaFX broker I would not even be here. It was impossible for me to even survive but only thanks to demo contest that they have where I participate every week I am able to improve so much and I even won the Champion contest once with 300 prizes.

For becoming successful trader in my view one must be able to learn well and also look a good strategy, it does not matter which business it is but having these quality is just too crucial for our chances of success. I am mainly doing binary trading where I am very lucky to have great guide in Best Binary Broker site; it’s really amazing as I am able to learn great strategy from their special strategy sector for completely free.

Good enquiry. I make my profitable trading strategy by simple moving average with custom indicators of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. I was very sincere in my demo to make permanent trading strategy. Because, I believe without a good trading strategy it’s very hard to make consistent success. Interestingly, I get only one pip trading spread offers from this ECN trading broker. As a result, I am making enough money within short time.

• 4 weeks later...

Profitable trader means, those traders who have the capability to make profit constancy in this market place. And, I think, with no professional trader, it can’t be possible at all. So, from my first day of trading, I wanted a professional trader with MXTrade where, lots of didactic facilities are available those are very supportive to become a profitable trader very rapidly. Therefore, in this platform, I am very dedicated to create me money-making trader by learning.

The Forex market is the most volatile to trade in, making it susceptible to sudden changes. If you want to participate in trading on a continuous basis it will be wise to learn how to work the indicators in any type of market. I use mostly price action, i combine with line chart trading setup while manually trade. as for automatic version I use stop order type for my price action system. after research and use many brokerage service i realize my EA can be very profitable if spreads are tight, commission low (in the case of an ECN), and latency is very low. Tickmill satisfies all of these requirements and for last 4 months getting 642 trades executed, at 60% profitability, with Drawdown: 9%. and total gain +21%. my only concern is to keep the drawdown at it best, low as possible, and i think it could be done with decent trading condition.

You can be a profitable trader by following others trading signal or without proper knowledge. But, it’s a temporary process. Because, be a profitable Forex trader for long time trades need a smart trading skilled thus he or she can realize market movement in any condition. In addition, you have select a regulated trading broker for investing your real money where your trading balance is secure. I practiced my demo until make profitable trading system. Then, I chose TradingBanks because of their exclusive scalping trading facilities. Though, it’s high profile regulated broker therefore I am very comfortable with my big capital because of their 1:400 trading leverage.

• 2 weeks later...

According to my trading experience, I think, profitable trader means that has the capability to make profit constancy. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I wanted to become a profitable trader. So, I have selected Mxtrade as my trading platform where many didactic facilities are on hand those are very effective to become a profitable trader very rapidly. Every, day I try to increase my trading performance so that I would be a successful trader. Because, devoid of increasing trading capability, it is not possible at all to be a profitable trade in this market place.

It is not probable at all to become a profitable trader if you are not able to maintain your trading discipline. In Forex history, most of us think, enough trading skill is sufficient for making profit regularly, but, pragmatically devoid of having proper trading discipline, you can’t survive in difficulty. In my trading life, I always try to maintain my trading rules ,as like although my trading platform GCI Financial has a live economic calendar but , I always avoid my trading in news time .This discipline for all time helps me to reduce loss.

Actually, From my personal career in Forex trading, I have seen that if one can control i myself and really expect to become a profitable Forex trader, he or she can.Control means mind control for Forex because if your aim is not control by you, then nothing can make good by you. I think, Forex trading fast and foremost duty of a trader to increase his experience by practice more and more and continue it up to your confidence.Then found a place to start your trade it must be another important part of being a profitable trader.You will have to worked under a regulated trading broker CommexFx is my broker who will give me much service to become stable in Forex and finally i reached my expectation real profitable Forex trader.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is idly true that in spite of having most powerful analyzing trading knowledge , it is not possible to become a profitable trader, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform which is at all times dedicated to you by providing many exclusive trading facilities. in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where , I am getting most powerful educational facilities especially the Forex Tutorial that are very much effective to become a profitable trade very rapidly. so, in a short time , my trading life became comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

We need to give Forex time, as it’s not possible to straight away become profitable trader; it requires lot of things and that too consistently. I am working with discipline, patience and planning and that’s how one becomes profitable trader, so it is necessary for us to be learning doing that and after that we can make consistent profits or become a professional trader.

I am working with a great company like OctaFX broker and they are perfect guide to me with their great offers and conditions low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage 1.500 and also excellent customer service that’s available 24/5, so it makes things so easy for us even if we are in any doubt or trouble.