Forex Is A Risk Free Business

Guest BoroVai

Although i don't know a lot of things about forex but i am sure about that this is not risk free.We may decrease our risk by gathering knowledge and research.I think only experience can give us success on the field of forex.

Guest gaban

Forex is a risky business,If forex is risk free business, I think there's no trader who will lose their money in the forex trader and there's no trader are failed. The risk is one part of the business that we will get, but if you can understand these risks, we should be able to know how to minimize the risk of trading. Risk can not be eliminated, we can only minimize them.

With the forex market movements are difficult to predict with certainty and no strategy that is able to generate 100% profit, it's hard to say that forex is a business without risk, even forex is a business with high risk where there is risk that can not be eliminated entirely, an experienced trader is only able to reduce the risks to be able to get a consistent profit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

With the forex market movements are difficult to predict with certainty and no strategy that is able to generate 100% profit, it's hard to say that forex is a business without risk, even forex is a business with high risk where there is risk that can not be eliminated entirely, an experienced trader is only able to reduce the risks to be able to get a consistent profit.

Yeah, the forex market is unpredictable. Even a professional trader will not be able to predict market movements with certainty . And it's basically every business has risks. Risks and rewards of a business that can not be separated from one another. So, do not act rashly in the forex, the decisions we make should have rational basis.

• 2 years later...

No, I don’t really agree that Forex is risk free, it’s only risk free in conditions where we serious education and experience. I am very lucky that I have solid broker like OctaFX, it has beautiful rebate service where I earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade, it really makes my task easier and allows me to be successful even with wrong trades, so that makes my work a really risk free adventure which helps me perform really well.

I don't think so, 90% percent people around the world will vote that forex is really risky even you have good experience in.

I much better to decide my self to join in affiliate program, its more safe i think and we can get money there. for good and best earn for us, it recommended join in this http://www.indonesia-liteforex.com/partners/programs/cps/

Guest gaban

Forex is a business that has a high risk. We can not eliminate risk, we can only minimize the risk, and therefore we need to always improve trading capabilities that will make us better able to trade with a maximum

Not at all, even if we open a trade with 0.01 lot size we can lose this trader as there is nothing like 100% in Forex. So, we need use a permanent risk management thus we can recover our losses very smoothly. My long time demo trading experience always guides me to trade. And, low fixed trading spread of TradingBanks also assists me to make more pips.

Not at all, even if we open a trade with 0.01 lot size we can lose this trader as there is nothing like 100% in Forex. So, we need use a permanent risk management thus we can recover our losses very smoothly. My long time demo trading experience always guides me to trade. And, low fixed trading spread of TradingBanks also assists me to make more pips.

Risk management must be owned by trader because if we trade without any risk management skills, we will not be able to minimize the risk in forex. It can be honed since we decide to start trading in forex.

Guest gaban

Risks in forex trading will always be there, therefore we need to be able to manage the risks of forex properly, by always using the SL when trading then we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable. For that we must always be trading well and maximal

• 1 month later...

I think there also can be risks when a broker don't read client agreement carefully. Some brokers have strange articles in here, for example, Grand Capital's 5.13.1 article says that this broker has the right to take money from a trader's account. It would be quite risky for me to share my profit with a broker...

Forex risk is very large so we need to learn and practice many trading well, and have good risk management. By doing so it will make us be successful in forex. we can use a demo account to practice good risk management

forex is a risky business but we can reduce the chances of risk. risk is in each business whther that is onine or offline. but i think online business are more risky. to reduce its risk we need to work more hard than the work whcih we do in offline business. we would have to get knowledge about this business

forex risk is very large and therefore, we need to be able to have a good trading skills that will allow us to minimize the risk of forex properly. With increasing skills will help us to improve trading results. We can use a demo account to improve the trading result or the contest demo

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is world's largest financial market , here all risk is possible as in finance is involved. Who says forex is risk free business. We can minimize risk by using different tools and skill. direct trading on live account is more risky so trader has to do some work on demo to understand riskmanagement.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that it is for us to be successful we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that would make us be successful in forex

• 2 weeks later...

No, exactly its not. but, we can go with low rick percentage, that will be better option for us. So, I request you to reduce your trading leverage volume if you till using high trading leverage. Because, high leverage always inspires to take high risk. That’s way, I use only 1:100 trading leverage though TradingBanks offers me 1:400.

Archived