Best Way To Win In The Trade

11 hours ago, gaban said:

No risk at all of the elements in this life. but we must try to find ways to minimize or reduce the the risks that may occur in the work because it kita.oleh keep learning and never stop

if we still make mistakes in trading means that we are still not optimal in minimizing the risk. The good, we must continue to conduct evaluations in order to constantly improve trading skills that we have. in order that we can be successful in forex trading. in Tickmill else I would continue to evaluate in order to improve trading skills that I have.

manage funds in trading should be done well and on, implementation of MM and RM discipline will help us optimize the achievement of profit on trading that we do. today I trade using a standard account in instaforex with the support of a leverage of 1: 1000.

Guest boo_sl3
On 28/11/2016 at 5:42 PM, gaban said:

manage funds in trading should be done well and on, implementation of MM and RM discipline will help us optimize the achievement of profit on trading that we do. today I trade using a standard account in instaforex with the support of a leverage of 1: 1000.

Accounts that we have indeed we should be able to manage well because with so it will allow us to survive in the forex. Not easy to survive in forex if we did not have a good account management. Hence the use of MM and RM are both indispensable in this business

On 11/29/2016 at 6:53 PM, boo_sl3 said:

Accounts that we have indeed we should be able to manage well because with so it will allow us to survive in the forex. Not easy to survive in forex if we did not have a good account management. Hence the use of MM and RM are both indispensable in this business

MM and RM is very important we use to survive long in running the business of forex trading, forex high risk and in enhancing knowledge in a demo account that the most effective way. because the gains can be obtained already has the maximum science

in order to my trading experience, I think the best broker for scalping is MXTrade which is regulated and allows trading concept such as this devoid of any kinds of restrictions.  From my first day of trading, I have been scalping at any major pairs from here including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.      

• 2 weeks later...

because each trader has a trading fashion different. if we imitate trading fasihon an experienced trader, we get the results that would not necessarily the same, because the important thing is to focus on fashion our own trading and manage trading we got. I also always stay focused and try to improve trading skills that I have with Tickmill.

4 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

The style of each trader is different and to trading is better if we use a style of their own so that we can trade with a maximum.

in the style of trading can we try to praktikan first in a demo account in order to be able to increase knowledge and to develop a plan to foray into the trading account

On 12/15/2016 at 2:59 PM, gaban said:

in the style of trading can we try to praktikan first in a demo account in order to be able to increase knowledge and to develop a plan to foray into the trading account

in a demo account can indeed help in applying the science of forex is easy, because we can understand and learn about forex freely and avoid the risk, so quickly we could master the workings of trading correctly

Demo trading account the many benefits that all traders should be able to use it as well as possible. The problem is not just to practice good trading course, trading demo account that can be used to test everything that we will use when conducting trading with real money account, including any broker we use. I also like using the demo account as a strategy with Tickmill

On 12/21/2016 at 8:47 AM, uncle gober said:

Demo trading account the many benefits that all traders should be able to use it as well as possible. The problem is not just to practice good trading course, trading demo account that can be used to test everything that we will use when conducting trading with real money account, including any broker we use. I also like using the demo account as a strategy 

because with a demo account all traders could be easy to master trading well, and understand the risks and disadvantages, so it can be easily to maximize the way to achieve the benefits.

Guest boo_sl3
On 12/23/2016 at 2:09 AM, aliforex said:

because with a demo account all traders could be easy to master trading well, and understand the risks and disadvantages, so it can be easily to maximize the way to achieve the benefits.

The demo account will be very helpful for us to be able to continue to improve the skill well without the worry of having a lot of risk and therefore, we need to use a demo account so well that we will gain more leverage

2 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

The demo account will be very helpful for us to be able to continue to improve the skill well without the worry of having a lot of risk and therefore, we need to use a demo account so well that we will gain more leverage

certainly in the demo account should be in our control well, as with the preparation we do must be maximized in mnejalankanya. to be further in adding experience and insights in training mental condition can also try to make trades using small capital as at instaforex standard accounts with a minimum deposit of $ 1

On 12/27/2016 at 11:53 AM, gaban said:

certainly in the demo account should be in our control well, as with the preparation we do must be maximized in mnejalankanya. to be further in adding experience and insights in training mental condition can also try to make trades using small capital as at instaforex standard accounts with a minimum deposit of $ 1

in a demo account we will feel the knowledge and maximum effort and can make us more aware of the workings of trading properly, so that it can easily manage and master trading properly,

22 hours ago, aliforex said:

in a demo account we will feel the knowledge and maximum effort and can make us more aware of the workings of trading properly, so that it can easily manage and master trading properly,

use a demo account was deemed paramount in the forex trading business, and that's where we are trying to learn to do business with a good forex trading and how to make a profit without a greed

11 hours ago, gaban said:

use a demo account was deemed paramount in the forex trading business, and that's where we are trying to learn to do business with a good forex trading and how to make a profit without a greed

Demo account is helpful even for new traders. We can start learning about forex trading and feel trading atmosphere for the first time. We also can try to take part in trading contest like contest trading from Freshforex

08425dcbcebb026dc40acd77b2b90b34.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2016 at 10:00 PM, Phantom said:

Demo account is helpful even for new traders. We can start learning about forex trading and feel trading atmosphere for the first time. We also can try to take part in trading contest like contest trading

Demo accounts it should be utilized as best as possible, when what we really want to mean learning especially those who are beginners should diligently study in a demo account to be in a better knowledge of our ability. in the acquisition of a consistent profit can be obtained it must have maximum knowledge

Archived