What time do you use your computer everyday?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

My Mac hardly stays out of my reach, even during my bedtime :) Well, let's see... I'll turn it on at around 8 am when I get to work and rarely close it down before 10 pm. The routine repeats for the whole week, and slightly changes in the weekend when I try to stay away from works and computers.

• 1 month later...

I think computer and mobile phone are the most used technologies of the present time. I also spend most of my time with them I usually use my computer (laptop) at night for different purposes. I spend most of the time on Top Gold forum for gaining new and amazing information.

• 2 weeks later...

I use it everyday. I am a freelancer and computer is the basic necessity for it. Computer has become a part of my identity. Before sleeping, i always check my laptop for any new notifications. How many hours a day you use your computer?

I am a trader that is why I have a good friendship with my computer. I spend most of time with my computer as it is the source of income for me. But I spend less time on it on the weekends due to the closure of market. I usually use my comp at night for news purposes at weekends.

I normally use my computer just before going to bed. I am a civil engineer, so i dont't use the computer that much as i am normally in the field. Sometimes, i use it on the weekends just for watching a movie or creating some sort of presentations.

• 2 weeks later...

The most time of day (around 11–13 hrs) I spend in front of my computer.

Nowadays it’s really hard to avoid using it, as almost everything connected with computer. Shopping, playing video games, doing some work, communication, entertainment - all of those things are usually online.

Are we “computer-addicted”? Yes.

Is it good? I don’t really know. I like that progress is moving on, but if something happens and computers die - I have no idea how our life will look like.

That’s an amazing thing: just around 30 years ago people couldn’t imagine such life, when everything is done with help of computer