• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

Members - Greeting New Members...

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Mastermp

Mastermp

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi All! I'm happy to be part of this forum. I hope to make beautiful genuine posts/Contributions that uplift this our great Forum.So, I'm Mastermp by Username. Meanwhile, you can visit my blog for easy money making Tips for free of charge. www.masterinvestment.blogspot.com.Thank you All.

pankaj_05

pankaj_05

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hello Everybody! :)
I just joined the forum, and I'm having a great time being here!

Birmanese Cristian

Birmanese Cristian

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 14 posts
Hello everybody! New member here, Cristian Birmanese from Italy! Great to be here! :laugh:

HTASG

HTASG

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi. I am Maria from Ukraine. Nice to meet you all
http://www.facebook.com/groups/HTASG/

HTASG = HYIP TESTING & STRATEGIES GROUP

mpretentious

mpretentious

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 14 posts
hi this is muzaffar, i like knowledge sharing...
Hope to meet quite a few people here

rohan42

rohan42

• Members
  • 5 posts
awesome lines Jimmie,

ptptrainer

ptptrainer

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello everyone my name is ptptrainer and I'm eager make money and learn.

Thanks

marshatolentino

marshatolentino

• Members
  • 3 posts
Tired of TOO Risky HYIP? Matrix Cyclers?
Turn ur attention to 2Up-Reverse System of Gift2Freedom. We are in SoftLaunch. Want to be part of our Growing Company? Want to be a Pioneer? This is the right one for you!!

*Learn Online/Offline Marketing
*Free Training
*Genuine System to build your Residual Income
*2up-Reverse System
*Instant Payment
*Receive $20 multiplied by each active members you invite

http://www.gift2freedom.com/id/marshatolentino

Posted Image

OrganoGoldStar

OrganoGoldStar

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hello to everyone!

My passion is internet marketing, and recently I've discovered something amazing which will make me a star hopefully.

If anyone's interested you can take a look at what I'm trying to succeed at.

www.organogoldstar.com

mvmegha

mvmegha

• Members
  • 3 posts
hey

Bobi Jensen

Bobi Jensen

• Members
  • 7 posts
exanger.com is a good exchanger site. it exchange libertyreserve to payza, payza to libertyreserve,perfectmoney, moneybookers.

hey

exanger.com is a good exchanger site.

SW5LinxIMR

SW5LinxIMR

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi, just joined today...hoping to make some new business partners here and or some great business contacts. Thanx!!!
Earn additional income or save money on services you use everyday with this top Inc. 500 Company!!!
http://www.5linx.net/S_Waller

darthvader

darthvader

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hello, ym happy to be a part of this comunity, ym from Romania and my passion is soccer and betting.

jackkyjackson

jackkyjackson

• Members
  • 2 posts
hiiiiiiiiiii
i am new to this forum site and found it very interesting

maarrkk

maarrkk

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hello friends i am newbie my name is steve mark and i am from America. Please welcome me

ciggies.biz

ciggies.biz

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi there new here too

darrellgm

darrellgm

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone, I am a newbie at all this. Forum posting, investing, making my own money. So basically I have been working a 9-5 job working for someone. I am tired and ready to be my own boss. Im looking into investing. Any good books or suggestions? Will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

jenniferbarnett77

jenniferbarnett77

• Members
  • 6 posts
hi Everyone my name is Jenni and i trade GOLD XAUUSD daily....

I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

Jenni

abay17

abay17

• Members
  • 2 posts
hello i am from indonesia

CH_17

CH_17

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi I'm Charice and I'm new here! I'm here to learn new ways of making money from home as well as to share helpful and relevant tips or suggestions.