If You Are A Winner, What Makes You Win ?

Guest boo_sl3
21 hours ago, gaban said:

agree, the demo account is very important for us to do in the way to get better at maximizing the knowledge and trading skills that we have. if you have knowledge that the maximum will be easy to generate profits to be obtained

The demo account has enormous benefits for traders to improve trading skills were good. Forex is high risk and therefore we need to be able to continue to improve the skills of good trading. With the demo account trading our skill will increase

3 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

The demo account has enormous benefits for traders to improve trading skills were good. Forex is high risk and therefore we need to be able to continue to improve the skills of good trading. With the demo account trading our skill will increase

to have his skillful ability we can try to do the plunge into real money account in order further to add to the experience and mental training. By using such a small capital in instaforex standard account with $ 1 will be small also in the risk of impending

There is a lot that you need to make yourself into a winner, it’s not kind of stuff that comes straight away, it’s only coming when we put hard work and genuine effort into things. I am not saying anyone intentionally wants to do bad or is not giving best to make money, but what I meant is that many prefer to seek easy way and that’s where problem is. We need to learn that hard ways are often time taking, but sustainable and remains there while short ways are good temporary, but ultimately we run out of space. I love going the hard way and due to support of OctaFX, I am able to do it all too nicely with steady spreads, high leverages, bonuses and many such things.

Guest boo_sl3
21 hours ago, Fx Mental said:

The Forex can be a risky place , if you want to make money very rapidly without learning. Because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  so, before earning money we have to acquire proper trading knowledge first of all.

Yes, indeed Forex is risky so to get  profit in the business, we need to many learn and practice well. By utilizing a demo account and with following the demo contest of forexmart  then we can learn and practice well

21 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Yes, indeed Forex is risky so to get  profit in the business, we need to many learn and practice well. By utilizing a demo account and with following the demo contest of then we can learn and practice well

we can anticipate the risks that may be we will make trading dapetin we got so much better because the possible risks from a shower can be minimized by good. so the chances we created dapet greater profits. That's why we always learn improve the ability to utilize a demo account to be learned

26 minutes ago, gaban said:

we can anticipate the risks that may be we will make trading dapetin we got so much better because the possible risks from a shower can be minimized by good. so the chances we created dapet greater profits. That's why we always learn improve the ability to utilize a demo account to be learned

for that we should be able to maximize the ability and our business well, in order to always understand and understand the workings of trading them properly, so that we can understand the risks and losses correctly, some brokers can help us to maximize the capability and its business, such justforex, instaforex, forexmart as well as several other brokers

On 1/18/2017 at 11:44 AM, Phantom said:

for that we should be able to maximize the ability and our business well, in order to always understand and understand the workings of trading them properly, so that we can understand the risks and losses correctly, some brokers can help us to maximize the capability and its business, , as well as several other brokers

note that the way to learn to do with the risk of uncontrolled well be, as well as good analytical way in order to enter and exit the market could be more focused and disciplined. which is important to do the struggle for the desire to be successful in forex can be obtained

1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

true, but it's best to learn we can use a demo account beforehand in order to further minimize the risk that could happen. but it also if we can get the maximum knowledge if we could use a demo account with either.

able to understand the demo account properly, can test knowledge we have to make trades with a small capital, with a small capital will be able to train mentally and also tested the patience and the discipline

I’m a winner in forex trading & I can give all credits to by broker trade24 for his dedicated supports in many ways in my trading career. I have been past 4 years in forex trading & still I’m doing very good with amazing services of my broker trade-24.com. Though this is my secondary income source but I am earning huge amount of money using trade24 trading platforms with their 24/7 professional assistance support.

Guest Steve Goodwin

The success rate of Forex traders is below 10%, that’s really horrible statistic! I was scared when I was a newbie because of this poor percentage! Then I found, success rate with trade-24.com is more than 96%! This platform is professional class, with helpful trading service for new traders like, free trading signal service, social trading and algorithmic trading! That means, there have so many ways of money making without learning! This is the reason of my trading success without demo practice.

in forex winner was to be able to have a variety of experience even further, and also has a good skill trading skills. winners in forex is not easy to do it but it is necessary to continue the learning process in order to win success in the forex trading business

On 30/1/2017 at 8:51 AM, uncle gober said:

absolutely right, and it must be accompanied by supporting mantal. because if we do not have a strong mentality, I think it would be difficult to survive in forex, forex is a business which saw a lot of mental test.

mental is that will affect us in the running of trading, as well as to have a good mental will not be able to succeed in forex and what will happen emotional factors uncontrollable certainly, and with that mental training can try to jump on a real account by using capital small trading account

Archived