Can No Deposit Free Money Help You Achieve Success On Forex ?

Friends,
As a beginner we must know about the forex, i think you know that forex is high risk. but if you learn and stay focus with your strategy, every one could achieve profit in yours trading.
As the beginner, the first step is open demo account. if you success, that are the sign that you already going to next step. next step is the real account.
if you worried about yours money, you could choose the broker who give the free no deposit as yours broker. some trader have a great experience with the free no deposit money and they could be withdraw they profit from they free nodeposit account.
are you not believe ? here are the experience from the trader who get the advantages from no deposit account
001-1.jpg

Daniil Poltavskiy

Russian Federation
Account number: 163493
Earned $169
How long have you been trading with FBS?
I’ve been trading Forex with FBS for half a year.
How did you find out about FBS? Why did you choose FBS as your Forex broker?
I found a group about Market news and financial analytics and predictions in one of the social networks. The information was very useful for my trading, that is why I decided to learn more about the company provided this info. That is how I know about FBS! I tried trading with $5 Bonus to check the trading in general here. Well… The trading was more than fine! (laughing). So, I made my choice and since then I have been trading with this broker.
Do you plan to continue your trading with FBS?
Until I am satisfied with everything, I find no sense in looking for another broker.
What trading strategy helped you to get such a big profit trading with $5 Bonus?
As I didn’t have many pips to trade in the beginning, I used short-time strategies and set up SL on 10 pips from an open price. Since I managed to earn 300 pips in reserve I allowed myself to use my trading strategy of analyzing trends and it finally led me to such a profitable results.
Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?
In my opinion, you never should hurry! The Bonus is given only once. And you know that $5 is not so much for dawdling. If you have no experience, then you’d better try trading on demo-account. Thing out your trading strategy! And of course not the last part is given to the Luck!

Guest gaban

It can help us achieve success on forex if we can use it as well as possible. My broker also provide bonus like this and i also use it to start trading with them. Even until right now, i can increase my balance by using the posting bonus.

of course, with the seriousness, traders achieve success in the forex business. no deposit bonus to achieving his desire to help traders trading experience with real money, especially for beginner traders. with no deposit bonus, new traders can implement all of the strategies used in trading demo account with a different psychology

Guest gaban

of course, with the seriousness, traders achieve success in the forex business. no deposit bonus to achieving his desire to help traders trading experience with real money, especially for beginner traders. with no deposit bonus, new traders can implement all of the strategies used in trading demo account with a different psychology

You're right. We can hone our psychology using no deposit bonus. If you are interested to use no deposit bonus, maybe you could try the posting bonuses. InstaForex give bonuses for our posting in their forums. While learn, we will get free capital to start trading in real. I also use it.

• 2 weeks later...
with a no deposit bonus, traders can determine the good or bad performance of the broker. if, broker lied to the rules of no deposit bonus means that the broker is not suitable for investment in greater numbers. during this time, traders who earn a profit of $ 5 no deposit bonus is always paid by FBS

Guest gaban
with a no deposit bonus, traders can determine the good or bad performance of the broker. if, broker lied to the rules of no deposit bonus means that the broker is not suitable for investment in greater numbers. during this time, traders who earn a profit of $ 5 no deposit bonus is always paid by FBS

Yeah, we also can withdraw the profit if we can make profit and we know whether the withdrawal process is smoothly or not. If you wanna try trading with InstaForex, you can use a posting bonus.

Guest gaban

Yes you can. With demo account you can get success too on forex, all depends on the individual.

There are traders who are always looking for no deposit bonus promotion from broker and some of them utilizing demo trading contest held by broker to get the trading capital from the contest prize.

Yeah, but to be able to win demo contest is not easy, and we must keep to trade well, still use rule to trade because it's more important than we try to win the prize by trading without rule

Trade on a demo account does not have the psychological burden than a real account. A trading on a live account with no deposit bonus is more suitable for beginners as a broker in the testing conditions and the withdrawal of funds and compliance basics of trading.

Guest gaban
Yeah, if we trade with a demo account,our trading psychology have not hamper us in making a decision. As we know, psychology has important role for our trading result, so we must learn and understand our psychology.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, we also can withdraw the profit if we can make profit and we know whether the withdrawal process is smoothly or not. If you wanna try trading with InstaForex, you can use a posting bonus.

each broker has its own way to attract traders to be trading with the broker. so far, FBS has given $ 5 free for new traders. $ 5 free promotion of FBS has provided benefits, it can be seen from the testimony traders who had benefited from the promotion FBS

Guest gaban

each broker has its own way to attract traders to be trading with the broker. so far, FBS has given $ 5 free for new traders. $ 5 free promotion of FBS has provided benefits, it can be seen from the testimony traders who had benefited from the promotion FBS

That's right, every broker has their own way to attract the attention of the traders that want to use it for trading, one of which is with this kind of bonus. No deposit bonuses can certainly attract the attention of traders, but not necessarily be able to make the trader would use it for trading broker, depending how the brokers provide services to tradernya.

That's right, every broker has their own way to attract the attention of the traders that want to use it for trading, one of which is with this kind of bonus. No deposit bonuses can certainly attract the attention of traders, but not necessarily be able to make the trader would use it for trading broker, depending how the brokers provide services to tradernya.

I think so, next is comfort trader, influence the selection of the broker who gives no deposit bonus to continue depositing funds.

Guest gaban

If we use a broker who will not offer a no deposit bonus, deposit a small amount is also not a problem for us to know the service of broker that will be used further.

• 2 weeks later...

If we use a broker who will not offer a no deposit bonus, deposit a small amount is also not a problem for us to know the service of broker that will be used further.

indeed, but in the presence of no deposit accounts will help traders who do not want to spend money first before trying the performance of the broker. because with no deposit account, we will be trading with a real account, not a demo.

Guest gaban

indeed, but in the presence of no deposit accounts will help traders who do not want to spend money first before trying the performance of the broker. because with no deposit account, we will be trading with a real account, not a demo.

That's right. But do not we just rely on no deposit bonus for trading in forex, and it is better if we also make a deposit for trading. Not must in a big amount, we can take advantage of deposit bonus which offered by broker.

That's right. But do not we just rely on no deposit bonus for trading in forex, and it is better if we also make a deposit for trading. Not must in a big amount, we can take advantage of deposit bonus which offered by broker.

I agree, no deposit account is not intended to earn a big profit in a relatively short time, but when managed with no deposit account, I'm sure the deposit accounts will also work.

Guest gaban

No deposit bonus is an interesting promo, surely give the advantage to the trader. Although not all brokers provide this promo, but the traders, especially new traders so they can feel the real trading. And must selective before we use no deposit bonus from broker. Make sure the bonus is profitable for us. If indeed there is evidence that the bonus is useful, please feel free to use it.

Guest gaban

It's too risky for trader if they directly invest in forex, especially for beginner. Trading with no deposit bonus is a wise step to try real trading after using the demo account. By using no deposit bonus, we could train the psychological trading we. Apply with either what we have learned with the demo account.

Using free deposit bonus is the second step in forex trading after we pretty familiar with chart and indicator using demo account, with a high risk of forex is very necessary the ability to manage risk, to take advantage of the free no deposit is the right choice to know more about forex with real account without risking our own funds.

Archived